Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension cords

It's not strictly for computers, but...

Somebody at MAKE pointed to these very cool extension cords that have multiple outlets spaced along their length instead of only at the end.

I was thinking that this would be perfect for those computer training labs. Or LAN parties. Anyplace where you've got lots of folks with notebook computers, all hunting for power outlets.

Re: Extension cords

That's nice, but this is nicer (there's also a surge protector form.)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
      [...]Somebody at MAKE pointed to these very cool extension cords that have multiple outlets spaced[...]
      Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
      That's nice, but this is nicer[...]
      Hmmm...apples and oranges, Adrian. I have one wall in my studio where the spaced, multiple outlets would work best and another wall where the Power Squid would be the better choice. Just depends on the need. Personally, I'd like a couple of each! I've bookmarked both sites. Thanks, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
        It's not strictly for computers, but...

Somebody at MAKE pointed to these very cool extension cords that have multiple outlets spaced along their length instead of only at the end.
        Think I saw some at Hardware Hawaii in Kaneohe. I know it was a hardware store somewhere.

Comment

Home Depot sells it.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X