VOIP with LNP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP with LNP?

Are there any VOIP providers offering local number portability (LNP) to 808 phone numbers? After the Great Power Outage of 2006, I'm a little more hesitant in my consideration to make the switch, but I'm paying for a landline that I'm using very little. Thanks.

Re: VOIP with LNP?

I recall in a comparison between Oceanic Digital Phone and 808NetFone, one of the differentiators of the former was the ability to keep your current number. I'm not sure if that's still something only they offer, but then again, a lot of the other players don't even have 808 area codes.

Comment

I rarely call long distance and when I do, I usually use my cell phone because it's included in my plan. Oceanic's digital phone service actually costs more than what I pay Hawaiian Telcom now. If I called long distance a lot, it might make a difference, but because I don't, it's actually more expensive for me to switch to Oceanic.

Comment

I thought Oceanic's digital phone can port your current phone number to their service. I looked on their order form, it had that question if you want to port your #.
        Check out my blog on Kona issues :
        The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
        X