Sub Zero Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Zero Appreciation thread

dude looked mysterious and cool in that black/blue getup. plus he was murder with that 3 or 4 hit juggle against the edge of the screen. that ground freeze and slide was vicious too. [rips out your spine]
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Sub Zero Appreciation thread

Dang, I was hoping this was going to be a thread about Sub Zero refrigerators, which I'm hoping to buy for my 'little grass shack'! Oh well, carry on!

Comment

I was more of a Scorpion fan with the fishline, reel'em in, attack, but Sub-Zero's pretty cool too.

Comment

How is this thread technology related? I don't get it.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Sub Zero was a character in Mortal Kombat, that great arcade video game from 1993. Some said mastering the character was too easy.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

OK. Never played the game myself. Now it figures.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Dang, I was hoping this was going to be a thread about Sub Zero refrigerators, which I'm hoping to buy for my 'little grass shack'! Oh well, carry on!
              Well then let's just keep it on refrigerators then...I love the stainless steel look!
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                Well then let's just keep it on refrigerators then...I love the stainless steel look!
                Cool! Unfortunately stainless steel doesn't fit into my motif so the refrig will probably be faced to match the bamboo cabinets. It'll have the "it doesn't look like a refrigerator" look!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Cool! Unfortunately stainless steel doesn't fit into my motif so the refrig will probably be faced to match the bamboo cabinets. It'll have the "it doesn't look like a refrigerator" look!

Well maybe it can look like a video game?

Comment

Well maybe it can look like a video game?
                    No, silly...it's gotta look "little grass shack"!!! There will be no video games there...just music videos featuring Martin Denny, Don Tiki, etc. on a 42" flat screen TV (framed in shells and beach glass, of course!)!

Comment

Hmmmm that grass shack will be kinda hard to seal up.

At Home Depot we actually sell flat woven bamboo sheets in 4x8' sizes. You can cut it to the shape of your refrigerator's panels and turn an otherwise boring refrigerator into a cool Gilligan's Island Ice Box!

Comment

[...]At Home Depot we actually sell flat woven bamboo sheets in 4x8' sizes. You can cut it to the shape of your refrigerator's panels and turn an otherwise boring refrigerator into a cool Gilligan's Island Ice Box!
                        I've used those 4x8s as panelling in my office. Looks cool! Not quite sure what the kitchen cabinets will look like yet. But, whatever, the fridge will match. I'm really hoping to find a large piece of driftwood; large enough to turn into a bathroom 'vanity' with a real clam shell sink.

Jeez...sorry, Mike. We kinda went off topic!

Comment

Working...
                        X