Podcasting for beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasting for beginners

For those who yearn to podcast but don't know where to start (like moi!)...this just in from the UH's Pacific New Media. Hey PZ...why aren't you teaching this subject?

Publish Your First Podcast
    Thursday, February 22
    6:30–9:30pm
    Instructor: Bob Lew
    This introductory workshop takes you quickly through the entire cycle of producing your first podcast.

FREE PUBLIC TALK
    Podcasting Update
    with Bob Lew
    Thursday, February 8 at 7:00pm
    Yukiyoshi Room (Krauss Hall 012)
    Explore the latest developments in the newest media, podcasting. Begun just a couple of years ago, podcasting continues to grow exponentially in quality, diversity, and ease of use. Learn how to find and subscribe to free audio programs from sources as authoritative as the New York Times and Stanford University; or as off-the-wall as “The Onion Radio News” and “The Adventures of Dr. Floyd.” Take a look at Gcast and GarageBand, software offering the easiest and best way to create podcasts.

To register for workshops call 956-8400.
    For more information on PNM spring workshops, go to www.outreach.hawaii.edu/pnm or call 956-8244.

Re: Podcasting for beginners

Bob Lew and I jan-ken-po'd for it, and he lost.

Just kidding. Bob's a great guy. Other podcasters and I prod him frequently for being so passionate about spreading the word... despite having actually done it only in random fits and starts himself!

That said, I do talks and panels and stuff now and then, when an organization or group decides they haven't abused their membership enough...

Comment

Working...
    X