Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cityscapes

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
    Actually Miulang, I was thinking more about things like showing all da haoles what a good laulau plate from Masu's Massive Plate Lunch looks like.
    Ooh! Lunchwagons! Leonard's Malasadas trucks!
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      Actually Miulang, I was thinking more about things like showing all da haoles what a good laulau plate from Masu's Massive Plate Lunch looks like.
      You know wat da tourists who see dakine pictures going say, yeah? "Why are they eating leaves????? and why are they eating rice and macaroni salad? And what's that salmon dish?"

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

What's the scoops with Metroblog? The Hawaii metroblog is pretty quiet. The last post was Ryan's back on Veteran's Day. This bugga running out of gas already?
        Check out Bytemarks the blog and Bytemarks the Yahoogroup

Comment

Been thinking the same thing. Any idea how the other metro areas are doing? A bit early for burnout, I'd think, though maybe it's just the season. You did mention, meanwhile, that another blogger had been waiting to get in to the Hawaii group for a while now... wonder what's up?

I do want to avoid double-posting (i.e. posting twice in a row)... a local Thanksgiving post seems a no-brainer, if anyone's got a bloggable moment or two!

Comment

Working...
          X