buying bulk floppy disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying bulk floppy disks

My Mom needs choke disks for her business, and the colored ones aren't fairing so well (I'm thinking because of the ability for light to penetrate into the inside, but that's just me).

Does anyone know where can I pickup choke black floppy disks?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: buying bulk floppy disks

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
    My Mom needs choke disks for her business, and the colored ones aren't fairing so well (I'm thinking because of the ability for light to penetrate into the inside, but that's just me).

Does anyone know where can I pickup choke black floppy disks?
    check eBay (there's one buy it now auction now for 33 formatted disks + storage case for $4.95 + $5.95 shipping).

YOU ARE BIDDING ON 33 3.5" FLOPPY DISKETTES WITH CASE

30 ARE 2HD AND 3 ARE 1.44MB

THERE ARE 12 UNUSED LABELS AND ALL DISCS ARE BLANK

SOME ARE USED AND SOME WERE NEVER USED

THE STORAGE CASE IS BROKEN ON THE FRONT BUT ACTUALLY IT MAKES IT EASIER TO OPEN.
    Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

What does the color of the case have to do with diskette not fairing to well?

According to the CompUSA web site a box of 10 black diskettes goes for $2.99. My suggestion would be buy a box, try it out to make sure that they work.

Comment

Personally I think brand has more to do with it then anything. I buy brand name stuff, not the "house" brand. Find a brand that holds up for you, THEN go and buy in bulk.

Comment

Working...
        X