Google, Google Adsense, Gmail, Yahoo problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google, Google Adsense, Gmail, Yahoo problems

About 1:00 or 1:30 this morning, we noticed that Gmail and Google's Jabber client weren't responding. Checked Google's search page, nothing. Dead. Checked Google Australia, England, Germany, all dead. Not responding.

Checked Yahoo.com, and it wasn't responding either.

All the sites with google ads on them are coming up super slow. People can't log in and check gmail.

HawaiiThreads.com is coming up like molasses, waiting for the little Google ad at the top of the page.

Are you experiencing this, too? What other sites can't you see? What's your Internet provider?

Mine is Hawaii Road Runner.
    Well I am just a monkey man, I'm glad you are a monkey woman too.

Re: Google, Google Adsense, Gmail, Yahoo problems

Another friend was having the same problem. I'm not. Everything is working fine. I've been on since 3:00 a.m.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I noticed a couple of sites appearing to be inaccessible at about 11 p.m., but at the time was simultaneously poking about in Gmail with no problems. Then again, there's some chatter in the blogosphere that there was some kind of large outage for some Google services, primarily Gmail. So I have no idea what's going on. Things seem to be running fine today, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
        I noticed a couple of sites appearing to be inaccessible at about 11 p.m.,
        I couldn't access HT when I came home last night at the same time.

Maybe someone broke a server?
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
          I couldn't access HT when I came home last night at the same time.

Maybe someone broke a server?
          It was me. There was a Google icon on my desktop and I was doing some housecleaning and dragged it into the trash. Oops. Sorry guys! It took me a while to figure out how to get it back out again.

Comment

Working...
          X