X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutusue
    replied
    Re: You TV?

Hey folks...ya call in via a regular phone. Ryan had the phone number and conference code on the web site. If I understood him correctly, the phone call was separate from UStream. He had his cell on speaker phone so everyone could hear and/or participate via a conference call.

So techie, that Ryan!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

^^ Got the same thing tutu, clicked don't trust as well.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

That is just waaaaaay toooooo coooool!

What I don't understand is I got the following message as the site was loading:
    "This applet was signed by "Philippe Detournay," and authenticated by "GlobalSign nv-sa". Do you trust this certificate?

Click trust to run this applet and allow it unrestricted access to your computer. Click Don't Trust to run this applet with standard Java restrictions."

(btw...the certificate has expired!)

Since I haven't broken bread or sipped wine with Philippe, I clicked "Don't Trust"! What might've been different if I'd clicked "Trust"? Would that mean Philippe and I were going steady?

Seriously, I didn't know what that message meant. <shrug>

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Omg, I want to join the chat. LOL! I'm not sure I have the latest plug in or whatever. Ahhh!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I don't have the latest version of java loaded on my PC, McAfee on my system complained about preventing IRC communication. I could see and hear the video feed but I couldn't join in the chat.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Ack, I'm homesick, bad. *sigh* Keiki are gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

UGH mine stalled out on me. Still is pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Aloha, howzit?

lol. Knock, knock.

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

very neat!

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    started a topic You TV?

You TV?

We talked about Justin.TV. But new services like Stickam and Ustream can let anyone stream live video from anywhere.

As I type this, I'm at Haleiwa Beach Park with the family, picnicking as the sun sets. If you read this in the next half hour or so, join us!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hawaii

Quark and Scrivener and Keith H. are here already... Supercw, Kalei, and other friends joined us for lunch at Stadium Park earlier!
Working...
X