Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

having not owned a printer for 5+ years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1stwahine
    replied
    Re: having not owned a printer for 5+ years...

We have a hp psc 2175 all-in-one
    printer*scanner*copier

I like it cause it's simple to use.

The pictures all come out BEAUTIFUL juss like from Kodak!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

I was shopping for a vanilla B&W Postscript laser printer -- no inkjets! -- and was annoyed at the choices at the "computer stores." What if you DON'T want to print glossy photos? Picked up a Brother HL-5250 at Office Max and it is most excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Composite 2992
    replied

I have two Epsons. A 2200 that can make large prints and another smaller one that can print on CD's.

The color of these printers are very consistent and I'm very picky about color quality.

Leave a comment:

• liberty
    replied

My younger sister has an HP Photosmart C3100... one of those "all-in-one dealies" hehe. She got some sort of rebate for it when she purchased it with her MacBook at the Apple Store.

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
    I made the decision that I should get one. Up until now, the family emails pdfs (kids to their teachers, me into my office) and once in a while I would email the local print shop if I needed stuff banged out on paper.
    Since the printer is in my sister's room, I send whatever document I need to print to her via IM, haha. Usually, though, I save it on my thumb drive and print it at school because I still have a huge printing balance on my ID card... and I graduate in May!
    Last edited by liberty; October 8, 2007, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I got a HP LaserJet 1020, had it for at least 2 years and I haven't changed the toner yet (but I do have an extra toner for when that event happens).

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    started a topic having not owned a printer for 5+ years...

having not owned a printer for 5+ years...

I made the decision that I should get one. Up until now, the family emails pdfs (kids to their teachers, me into my office) and once in a while I would email the local print shop if I needed stuff banged out on paper.

Printers sure have gotten spiffy in the last years! I remember when inkjets sucked rocks and were pretty much it for home office use. I was at a friend's house and he has an HP all/one dealie. The prints and copies were so clean, and his printer was plugged into his router, so all of his lappies printed wirelessly (ok, this is no biggie at the office, but to see it mimicked so tidily in one's home is what inspires this thread).

What kind of printer do you have at home? Why did you choose it? If you are gearing up for a new printer purchase in the near future, what features will you look for?
Working...
X