Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Former Bishop Estate trustee busted

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    The one gutted by fire was probably caused by a burning body.
    The two with mechanical problems were probably caused by a bodies stuck in the pulleys
    Throws Hot Lumpia in Craig's face!

Wat you drinking?

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

. . . we found out to our horror that the makai side of the football field was actually four feet lower than the mauka side.
      A lot of the time, those games had to be a real uphill battle.

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
      As far as the teen, my understanding is that he was invited to the sewing circle, but arrested before his oats could take part.
      Post of the day

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
      you guys gotta read rick hamada's take on this situation
      When eggs are outlawed, only outlaws will have eggs.

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Das it. Ova dea ~ it's eggs. Ova hea at MWH, it's rocks.

There are no public apologies. It took over two weeks to have these windows fixed. Some units still need repairing. Victims still live in fear. I can go on and on but what's the use.

Auntie Lynn
      Wow. That doesn't sound good. All that I said about taking steps to help these kids get their acts together still holds, but maybe the whip does indeed need to be pretty sharply cracked in conjunction.

Like somebody said earlier, circumstances don't alter responsibility. The prison system is 100% chock full of unfortunate people with difficult histories. There's got to be some measure of order. But think of all the resources we spend on corrections. If we spent half that on preventive efforts, the dividends would pay off the investment in spades.

By the way, what's MWH and KPT?
      Last edited by Jim75; March 20, 2008, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
        By the way, what's MWH and KPT?
        Mayor Wright Housing and Kuhio Park Terrace.

No mess with me. I know plenny Samoans and Micronesians.

Juss joking.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

okay, so some of you didn't care for rick hamada's article. actually, i thought it was hilarious! but, that's just my opinion. anyway, after having lunch at down to earth, kailua, decided to have a look see at gj's home. yep the remnants of dripping eggs can still be seen on his cute plantation style home.
          "chaos reigns within.
          reflect, repent and reboot.
          order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

No mess with me. I know plenny Samoans and Micronesians.
            Me no want beef wit you, Sistah. (Sorry . . . I love the pidgin and I couldn't resist)

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
              okay, so some of you didn't care for rick hamada's article. actually, i thought it was hilarious! but, that's just my opinion. anyway, after having lunch at down to earth, kailua, decided to have a look see at gj's home. yep the remnants of dripping eggs can still be seen on his cute plantation style home.
              Rick grates some people the wrong way (mostly Democrats) and you gotta know him personally to understand him. He like myself shoots from the hip. Most times we're on the mark, however there are those days where we should be shooting from our mouths because sometimes what we feel is right isn't in the eyes of others.

I know Rick, he knows me, we've both worked together, shouted at each other, and laughed together. Mostly shouting though But you're either gonna love the guy or hate him but never have no opinion about him.

He's an interesting fellow to share thoughts with and he has a lot of thoughts and he loves Audi's.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Going get worse. Only get one elevator working in each building. It's a fire and safety hazard. Imagine all the families living there. What if a fire broke out?
                Let's hope we NEVER find out! Hey...doesn't HT have a particular bulldog with special expertise in elevator issues...?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  Let's hope we NEVER find out! Hey...doesn't HT have a particular bulldog with special expertise in elevator issues...?
                  The parts have been ordered. They come from the Conus. It will take approximately two years for completion of repairs.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                    Hey...doesn't HT have a particular bulldog with special expertise in elevator issues...?
                    If you mean who I think you mean, it's pit bull, not bulldog. An honor bestowed by TutuSue in this post, where she wrote:
                    You're amazing LN. You're like a pit bull when it comes to advocacy for the underdog! BTW, I mean that as a great, big compliment!
                    Anyway, the pit bull/bulldog was thinking the same thing about Auntie Lynn's elevators too. Auntie, if you want to start a new thread on the problem, I'm sure several of us pit bulls here would like to try to help. I know this one would.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

The parts have been ordered. They come from the Conus. It will take approximately two years for completion of repairs.
                      [...]
                      Auntie...there's just something so wrong with this. Is the 2 year time frame because it's public housing? Yep. Time for a separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        Auntie...there's just something so wrong with this. Is the 2 year time frame because it's public housing? Yep. Time for a separate thread.
                        Indeed. Two years is abso-frickin-lutely inexcusable.
                        Auntie moved this discussion over to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                          If you mean who I think you mean, it's pit bull, not bulldog.
                          Oh Lord have mercy. I turned on the 9pm KFVE news, as usual, and they were showing the end of the UH-Fresno State baseball game. The first thing I saw was the jersey of a FS player with the team name filling the screen -- Bulldogs.
                          Leo, you got some kind of juice to swing that one!

Comment

The one gutted by fire was probably caused by a burning body.
                            The two with mechanical problems were probably caused by a bodies stuck in the pulleys
                            LOL! Be nice to Aunty. I hate seeing good lumpia go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                              LOL! Be nice to Aunty. I hate seeing good lumpia go to waste.
                              Don't worry about that, if she throws it at me I'll be quick to catch it like a sea lion catching herring. Her lumpia is to die for.
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

If you mean who I think you mean, it's pit bull, not bulldog.
                                Even better!
                                Leo, you got some kind of juice to swing that one!
                                Shhhh.....don't "out" me on this one.

So, regarding Hamada's column, referenced earlier - I smiled at it, but didn't laugh out loud. It seemed to me like an easy joke to make, but he played it very well. Well enough that I plan to read more of his columns, as I don't really know his writing yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X