Lingle, you hypocritical liar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lingle, you hypocritical liar!

After having our dispicable republican tool of a Gov. telling the world, who vastly know's the complete opposite is the truth, that she thinks George W. Bush is a great president, and that Sarah Palin is fine VP material, Linda Lingle, just before fleeing the islands yet again, is saying that Barack Obama will destroy the economy, and continues to fuel the republican fires of fear and hate as tho BO is a terrorist and/or sympathizer. - www.starbulletin.com/news/20081014_Obama_would_destroy_economy_lingle_says.h tml A bigger partisan hack would surely be difficult to find this side of the Mississippi. To easily prove this point in the endless charade is her declaration that the Democrat lead investigation into innopropriate and illegal actions of Ted Liu is somehow a wrongful partisan lead action, ignoring the fact that, naturally, nobody on the republican side will step up and make a peep about it. http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...0355/1001.html

This woman is a disgrace to Hawaii's legacy of decency, not to mention Aloha, and should never again be trusted in any way. Thank God she's soon to be gone as another 2 term do-nothing Hawaii Governor, but the great downside of that is she will be seeking even higher stations in US politics to pollute. We should be forever thankful that McCain didn't choose Lingle as a VP running mate, as she would have been even better at BSing America into the spider's web than the pathetic and closet full of skeletons republican sock puppet, Palin.
    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; October 14, 2008, 09:43 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Lingle, you hypocritical liar!

Gee, Ron...why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Just kidding . . . I agree totally; she's getting scary.

Comment

She just doesn`t want to admit that we are already screwed. She goes here and there campaigning and won`t admit how bad of a shape this State is.
      She can say whateber`s about Obama, but what about Pres. Bush and his partner McCain? I no one thing, let`s start to worry about our people first!. Enough supplying every single nation and forgetting our own. Bring our boys home, and let these Countries handle there own problems.
      We have enough problems already, and the way things are going it`s gonna get worse. Alway`s forgetting our own. Come-on!!!!
      bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

What's the point. It seems pretty clear that Obama will win this State fairly easy. Can't say I'm happy with that.

Hell, when the odds are looking grim you might as well say and do just about anything and go high risk.

Comment

And what if it wasn't clear?

This kind of crap has no place in our society, no matter who's pulling it.
          We're better than this, and it's up to each of us to prove it, especially those we put in elected office, let alone our Governor.

Comment

She is a politician, performing the expected political support that is expected of a politican. Nothing suprising about that.
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Whatever happened to the local philosophy of "no talk stink"?

I'm ashamed that the governor of Hawaii is adding to the falsehood-laden mass hysteria. Pretty rotten of her to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                What's the point. It seems pretty clear that Obama will win this State fairly easy. Can't say I'm happy with that.

Hell, when the odds are looking grim you might as well say and do just about anything and go high risk.
                hhhhmmmm true
                stay forever young

Comment

McCain couldn't have chosen her, the same as he couldn't choose Lieberman....both are Jewish.

I'm not sure if she is pro-life, either...or has a handicapped baby or a son going to Iraq. All of which were reasons why Palin was chosen.
                  http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                  http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                    Just kidding . . . I agree totally; she's getting scary.
                    Lingle, scary? Naw, she's a lame duck.

Duke Aiona succeeding her as governor? Now, that's SCARY!!!
                    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                      Lingle, scary? Naw, she's a lame duck.

Duke Aiona succeeding her as governor? Now, that's SCARY!!!
                      I agree. He is openly against my lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                        Only if you don't anticipate any future political plans. What you say now can be a shot in the foot down the road, when running for some other office.

Comment

True, and that shot may be smartly reconsiderred to be aimed a tad bit higher.

Duke is deffinitely not someone this State needs filling the hoof prints of LL.

She step's in it time and again in the article linked above, like where she states that Obama was so incorrect to not suspend his campaign as McCain did(?!), when in fact JMc did not suspend his campaign and simply flew into DC for a BS photo op as he sat in the chamber and was totally ineffective in getting a single positive thing accomplished and immediately flew out and went back to his negative campaigning, while his pet pig Palin never let up a bit.

These people are exactly the types we need to get out of American politics, and not being even considering to propagate the things that have driven us into the ground as a country.
                          Last edited by Ron Whitfield; October 15, 2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I've never cared for Aiona, going back to the days when he was a state judge. I remember being very taken aback by the way he treated some people in his court. Had a very condescending attitude. Now that he's the lt. governor, he tries to put on a more personable and friendly front. But I've seen the real Duke Aiona and how he carries himself when he is away from the cameras.
                            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

a late thank you for bringing this article to my attention; that article provides more than ample evidence that politicians (in general) are full of bs.
                              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
                              X