• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Re: But..., she's hot!

Originally posted by cabanalane View Post
    Asian votes don't matter. Most Asians don't vote (on the mainland).
    It's no fun being an illegal asian alien.

Leave a comment:

• Peshkwe
    replied

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Her supporters will probably claim that her father was inaccurately representing her views. Heck, I cannot even wrap MY brain around the kind of feelings that were expressed in the father's statement (which were said to be Palin's views).
    Nothing new:

http://www.imdiversity.com/villages/...palin_0908.asp

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Most Asians don't vote (on the mainland).
    Interesting statistic, cabanalane. Can you steer me toward some documentation on the voting habits of different ethnicities?

Leave a comment:

• cabanalane
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    You'd unfortunately get a loud rebuke from millions of failing Palinheads that can't wait for her to run in 2012.
    Asian votes don't matter. Most Asians don't vote (on the mainland). Press will not even carry this because, offending Asians have no recourse. Sad but true if you think about it.
    Last edited by cabanalane; December 22, 2009, 05:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Amati
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    You'd unfortunately get a loud rebuke from millions of failing Palinheads that can't wait for her to run in 2012.
    Her supporters will probably claim that her father was inaccurately representing her views. Heck, I cannot even wrap MY brain around the kind of feelings that were expressed in the father's statement (which were said to be Palin's views).

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    But..., she's hot!

The upside? We get to laugh at her for many more years and watch her blow elections galore.

Leave a comment:

• Amati
    replied
    Re: Palin photo means bye to Maui

"But Palin's father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to Conroy and Walshe. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: "They were a minority type thing and it wasn't glamorous, so she came home."
    OMG. Now granted that the account came from her father, not directly from her, and he might have just made the whole thing up. But if true, this would be reason enough to eliminate her from becoming president or anything else that requires her acting in behalf of ALL the diverse people of America.

Leave a comment:

• cabanalane
    replied

The Asians are still in Hawaii? The Asians made her leave Hawaii again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1...mment_35971983

"But Palin's father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to Conroy and Walshe. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: "They were a minority type thing and it wasn't glamorous, so she came home."

Leave a comment:

• Frankie's Market
    replied

What's next? Is TMZ going to fish out a discarded "McCain 2008" pen from the Palin's trash can as proof that Sarah Barracuda is dissing her former running mate?

Leave a comment:

• Kalalau
    replied

A bit off topic but...Several years ago when President & Mrs. Clinton were visiting Maui, Mrs. Clinton wanted to go to the red sand beach at Hana. Knowing that that beach often has nude sunbathers and that a horrible scandal could ensue, advance people (maybe including secret service) went to the nude sunbathers there and asked them to please put on a swimsuit because Hillary Clinton was coming. To which one sunbather replied, "Who's Hillary Clinton?"

Leave a comment:

• Amati
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    I was finished with Palin long ago. In fact, I never started.
    Well if you have any of her old campaign visors, just recycle it by blacking out her name with a marking pen.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

I was finished with Palin long ago. In fact, I never started.

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

Palin couldn't finish her governorship. She couldn't finish the 5K Turkey Trot race. She couldn't finish a book signing tour. She couldn't even finish a vacation to Hawaii!

Can she finish a sundae!?

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Why would Palin do something as dumb as this? She can afford a new hat. She knows there are camera galore in Hawaii. And she knows the media is following her every move.
    So, was it just a "dumb" move, or a calculated one to say .... what?...
    It got the point across how she really feels about McCain.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

she should have come to Oahu - fewer paparazzi here. all the big time celebs go to Maui so the photogs tend to lurk there. what was she doing here for vacation anyway? i thought she was uncomfortable with all the dark skinned folks? after all that was the reason she left school here wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X