Methamphetamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Methamphetamine

I betcha Maddie is wicked smart. One of those brats who never took a book home, and got straight A's the whole time.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
      I betcha Maddie is wicked smart. One of those brats who never took a book home, and got straight A's the whole time.
      Nah must be the drugs...you remember those anti-stupid pills mentioned somewhere on HT? BTW I need a refill, some of my posts are getting a bit incoherent.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Ohhhh Auntie you always look good sober or not. Now keep the cat fight to pulling hair okay
        Craig, I no pull hair wen I beef. I fight like a MAN! Afta all, it was a few months ago I knocked out a Master Sargent on Beretania at 3:00 a.m. hahahaha I treated him to coffee and a donut afta. Den gave him $10.00 to catch the taxi home. It's all on my Blog somewhere.

Pulling hair and Cat fight? No not me. I'm Auntie Lynn of Chinatown. I have a reputation...I kick okoles. Ainokea. I not shame. Shame is wen you steal.

I'm a Tita through and through.

A Soldier's Mommy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Das what I mean Auntie, keep it gentle cuz afta da fight we all family again!

You no like sistah look all ke ke for the next get together right?

And Madazza, pick your beefs, you know Auntie.

Comment

Das what I mean Auntie, keep it gentle cuz afta da fight we all family again!

You no like sistah look all ke ke for the next get together right?

And Madazza, pick your beefs, you know Auntie.
            OMGoodness Gracious! hahahaha

I didn't know ya ment Nancy(Madazza)!

Me no Beef with her NO WAY!

We are FAMILY!

Craig, No make lil dat. Wasa matta with you? Ya like I get lickings? heheheh

On HT it's different. We dish out our opinions and still respect one onadda. Afta...we still Ohana. Das HT all the way!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              OMGoodness Gracious! hahahaha

I didn't know ya ment Nancy(Madazza)!

Me no Beef with her NO WAY!:

We are FAMILY!

Craig, No make lil dat. Wasa matta with you? Ya like I get lickings? heheheh

On HT it's different. We dish out our opinions and still respect one onadda. Afta...we still Ohana. Das HT all the way!

Auntie Lynn

Auntie...watch out on da lickin's cuz I just might like it Oh I thought you was going lick me! Nah you tink MadAzza goin lick you? Hmmm that would be something to buy tickets to though! Tough battle on that card.

Eh! wea da stuffs you said you was goin send? Ho da hungry!
              Last edited by craigwatanabe; October 2, 2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Auntie...watch out on da lickin's cuz I just might like it

Eh! wea da stuffs you said you was goin send? Ho da hungry!
                Ho! The time wen fly. I got sick. Den I got moa sick...Cancer scare. Den da okole operation. Afta preparing foa dee MWH Election which going get again due to plenty discrepancies. However, I not going run cause I got betta tings to do now ~ TutuPuPule.com!hahahaha

Moving Forward.

I go make your Lumpias guarrans before the Holidays.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

Back on Topic: Meth Kills!!! Maddie would get chance. Good chance ~ she young and intellegent. Me, makule. No can move dat fast like before.heheheh
                Last edited by 1stwahine; October 2, 2006, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Here's some info if anyone wants it:

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shul...phetamine.html

First, a statement of simple fact. "Ice" and the hydrochloride salt of d-methamphetamine are identical chemicals and thus have identical effects. They differ in their appearance, however, and in their usual routes of self-administration. d-Methamphetamine hydrochloride has classically been seen as very fine white powder. However, if you dissolved it in boiling water and either put the solution into a refrigerator, or let the water evaporate slowly, it forms large transparent crystals that can vary in size from grains of rice up to the last joint of your little finger.

<snip>

The first seizure of "ice" by the Federal authorities was in Hawaii, in 1985, and it had been imported from Japan (where it was known as Shabu) and from South Korea (where it was known as Hiropong). It rapidly became very popular for smoking, being sold in penny-size plastic bags known as "paper."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

History

Methamphetamine was first synthesized in Japan in 1919 by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine. The related compound Amphetamine was first synthesized in Germany in 1887 by Lazar Edeleanu.

One of the early uses of amphetamine occurred during World War II where the German Wehrmacht dispensed the stimulant known under the trade name Pervitin to troops.[6] The drug was widely distributed not at least to elite forces like tank crews and aircraft personnel. For pilots the drug was embedded into chocolate bars, the infamous Fliegerschokolade.

Adolf Hitler received three daily IV injections of methamphetamine and steroids from his personal physician, Theodore Morell.[citation needed] After World War II, a massive supply of amphetamine, formerly stockpiled by the Japanese military, became available in Japan under the street name shabu[citation needed] (also Philopon, its tradename there.[7]) The Japanese Ministry of Health banned it in 1951, which is thought to have added to the growing yakuza activities related to illicit drug production.[8] Today, the Japanese underworld is still associated with the drug, although its use is discouraged by strong social taboos.

With the 1950s came a rise in the legal prescription of methamphetamine to the American public. According to the 1951 edition of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (by Arthur Grollman), it was to be prescribed for "narcolepsy, post-encephalitic parkinsonism, alcoholism, ... in certain depressive states...and in the treatment of obesity."
                  http://www.tweaker.org/html/crystal101/briefhis.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...alhistory.html

http://www.briancbennett.com/history/excerpts/speed.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
                    Adolf Hitler received three daily IV injections of methamphetamine and steroids from his personal physician
                    This explains something about Hitler... not only was he ruthless... he was a Methhead!

Comment

Wow! Peshkwe!!! Very Interesting. Got lots to read tonight.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

No problems

Heh...believe it or not, speed makes me go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                          No problems

your joking aren't you!

I tried speed in High School and there was no way I would have been able to go to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                            your joking aren't you!

I tried speed in High School and there was no way I would have been able to go to sleep!

Nope, not a bit. I would do crank if I wanted to sleep otherwise I'm pretty much an insomniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                              No problems

It's called a paradoxical reaction. It frequently occurs in people who have ADHD, which is why amphetamines such as dexedrine are often used to treat the disease. Speed slows these folks down.

Comment

thanks Nurse from the windward side...

I now post to the You learn something new everyday....

I love HT... so many answers if you just put the right words out there...

Comment

Working...
                                X