Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Former DC Police chief coming to HPD?

Originally posted by Aaron S
    In short I'm not going anywhere, unlike what you want me to do it seems. As I have gotten older, its not worth it to get angry over things. In other words I don't think about the states problems 24/7..I do think about solutions though regularly.. Like I asked before what have you done lately besides bitch bitch bitch bitch..
    Oh I forgot. Get one more group to add to the 1) Frustrated malahini and the 2) Gave up and left Malahini.

It's the "I geev up" group of apathetic old futs who sit at McDonalds ann juss complain.

You and me will be part of that group Aaron. We already there. And just think, another 30, 40, 50 years to go.

The Moose factor is the same as the Cynthia Mckinney(?sp) factor.

Stop me when I pass security and you're a racist.

Stop me from sneaking passed the guards and you hate my hair.

I sense the same opportunistic reverse racist in both of these people.

No way this guy wants to go through basic training and all the BS again. The chiefs and generals shake hands with the privates and eat a meal with them for the cameras, but they never join them in the trenches.

I still say he's looking for a payout of some sort. The leeward side is probably too hot for him and he's already planning his exit. Sell his house for 100% profit, tax free, take the profits and move to another non-black area on the mainland where he can fish for "racism".

This guy was the police chief in basically no-black portland, then in almost no-black Maryland and retires in nearly no-black Hawaii. He leaves lawsuits behind him everywhere he goes. Interesting? Maybe not to you.

I smell a fish,..... no I smell a fisherman fishing for a payout. Watchout HPD.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
      You and me will be part of that group Aaron. We already there. And just think, another 30, 40, 50 years to go.
      Thats the difference between me and you. I still have hope..you don't it seems
      like. I see a problem, I try to think of solutions..its more beneficial than just
      bitching. Anyone can bitch...but what separates me from most people I try to
      think of solutions to the problem.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Thats the difference between me and you. I still have hope..you don't it seems
        like. I see a problem, I try to think of solutions..its more beneficial than just
        bitching. Anyone can bitch...but what separates me from most people I try to
        think of solutions to the problem.
        You got me brah.

But only thing is I smile and I drink. I enjoy bitching about Hawaii. Hawaii is a funny place.

You gotta get to the point where you go beyond, concern, sadness, anger, denial, struggle, then to bitterness and resentment and off to where I am, ... the land of "I no ke-ah", its truly the Happiest Place On Earth, no offense Walt.

Comment

Who stole your crayons when you were young

im a little chagrined to say that it was likely an ass kicking bully redneck smartass over-achieving peckerwood sumbitch like myself at the tender age of 14

Sorry Kamuelakea. I apologize. And I blame it all on television.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
            Who stole your crayons when you were young

im a little chagrined to say that it was likely an ass kicking bully redneck smartass over-achieving peckerwood sumbitch like myself at the tender age of 14

Sorry Kamuelakea. I apologize. And I blame it all on television.
            Brah, you gotta uze a word like "chagrined". Oohhhhh, geeev me da heeby geebiez.

Television and your beeg-head got you fantasizing again brah.

Scrawny buggah like you no match for any Hawaiian. Genetics brah. You going lose da 100 yard dash with any popolo and you going get pounded in a brawl with any polynesian brother. You also going looze da math quiz against one Japanee and you going looze ping pong against da pake.

Its just the way life is. Ask God why? I dunno.

For the record, I was born and raised here in Kona. Thus I have deep connection to Hawaii.
            Only one way 2 have a "DEEP" connection bruddah.. Hawaiian.

Being born here gives a birth certificate that says "Hawaii". Some connection I guess. But no "Deep" connection.

If your ancestors founded and defined the place that is Hawaii, you have a "deep" connection. If not, you juss visiting. And as sienfeld would say "not that there's anything wrong with that.."

Okay, now that Timkona and Aaron have destroyed this thread, back to da Moose.

I think Hawaii's state fish should be a Moose. Big antlers and all. Should be named after our heroic new local boy, Charlie Moose, da chief.

Back on topic.

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
              No, not to replace the current police chief but as a regular patrol officer.. Charles Moose was the most public face during the DC sniper shootings a couple of years ago. If he joined your police force, I think some serious butt would get kicked.

Miulang

Getting back OT here...When I read the headline that HPD was going to get Moose...I had to do a double take when my first thought was, "Hey HPD's gonna get a mascot?" Then I read the byline...my bad
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Only one way 2 have a "DEEP" connection bruddah.. Hawaiian.

Being born here gives a birth certificate that says "Hawaii". Some connection I guess. But no "Deep" connection.

If your ancestors founded and defined the place that is Hawaii, you have a "deep" connection. If not, you juss visiting. And as sienfeld would say "not that there's anything wrong with that.."
                Whatever...you simply don't get it, will probably never get it and I am wasting
                my time trying to explain it to you.

That being said you don't know who I am or what I stand for. I've lived here
                my entire life and I don't intend to live anywhere else. Your closeminded,racist attitude is just like what I faced in high school here in Kona. The difference now versus then people like you are like flies on a window.. I just swat them if they become too annoying.
                The Kona Blog

Comment

Whatever...you simply don't get it, will probably never get it and I am wasting
                  my time trying to explain it to you.

That being said you don't know who I am or what I stand for. I've lived here
                  my entire life and I don't intend to live anywhere else. Your closeminded,racist attitude is just like what I faced in high school here in Kona. The difference now versus then people like you are like flies on a window.. I just swat them if they become too annoying.

Oh I see, I'm the racist. Thats right. Just throw that label out. Make you feel better?

I have one question which I'm sure you will totally ignore.
                  If anybody "born" in hawaii has "deep" connections to Hawaii, then what word would you use to describe the connection to Hawaii that Hawaiians have?

Deeper? Really Deep? Supadupa Deep? To da Penguin Bank Deep?

Really. Seriously. What word should we use?

My vocabulary is public school, so since you already kapu da word deep, I can't think of another word.

Comment

Oh I see, I'm the racist. Thats right. Just throw that label out. Make you feel better?

I have one question which I'm sure you will totally ignore.
                    If anybody "born" in hawaii has "deep" connections to Hawaii, then what word would you use to describe the connection to Hawaii that Hawaiians have?

Deeper? Really Deep? Supadupa Deep? To da Penguin Bank Deep?

Really. Seriously. What word should we use?

My vocabulary is public school, so since you already kapu da word deep, I can't think of another word.
                    Well threw it out there because like it or not thats how you came off in
                    your last posting. It seems you are very closeminded, more willing to bitch
                    about problems,than come up with solutions..Typical local M.O as I've
                    observed over the years living here.

In my opinion no race is superior than the other (which was another thing
                    you were implying in your last post too). I believe anyone regardless of
                    race and has lived here their entire life has a deep connection to Hawaii.
                    If that doesn't mesh with you.. tough sh*t. live with it.
                    The Kona Blog

Comment

Re: Confession: I Use Too Many Paper Towels

I came out from hiding for juss a lil bit...

Can I borrow some paper towels to throw in the "Former DC Police chief coming to HPD Thread? Too much Pilikia ova dea!

Auntie pUpuLe
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hey guys I think we'd better keep this thread OT before Admin steps in and shuts both of you guys down. Maybe a PM is in order here.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                          hey guys I think we'd better keep this thread OT before Admin steps in and shuts both of you guys down. Maybe a PM is in order here.
                          Here's another Ali`i that seconds that. Enough already!

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Well threw it out there because like it or not thats how you came off in
                            your last posting. It seems you are very closeminded, more willing to bitch
                            about problems,than come up with solutions..Typical local M.O as I've
                            observed over the years living here.

In my opinion no race is superior than the other (which was another thing
                            you were implying in your last post too). I believe anyone regardless of
                            race and has lived here their entire life has a deep connection to Hawaii.
                            If that doesn't mesh with you.. tough sh*t. live with it.

Okay, so if there's no difference between Hawaiians, the people whose ancestors discovered and defined Hawaii and you, then there is no reason for you to claim that you have "deep connections".

If I understand you, your own "deep connections" are no different than the connections that Charlie Moose or any tourist from Japan that arrived yesterday has to Hawaii.

So if we're all equal and Hawaiians are irrelevant to Hawaii, then why do you describe yourself as one with "deep connections". Surely you don't think that just because you were born and raised in Hawaii and intend to live you life here that you are somehow more relevant? Not by what you're saying anyway. Do you see how silly you are being? To you, being born in Hawaii is the end all definition of who "matters" in Hawaii. But when Hawaiians make a similar arguement, and I think a more powerful one, you call them racist.

Funny how your definition of what it means to have "deep connections" to Hawaii is the "Real definition" and as you say "tough Sh#%".

I bet a few 4th generation Plantation Asians might disagree with you on that. Maybe even one of those 8th generation missionary types might too.

Ahhh, but I guess Aaron has got the definition of the "deep connectors" down and we all should listen.

Thanks for you help Aaron. I think I understand what's important now.
                            Last edited by kamuelakea; April 17, 2006, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

Other than going off topic, which Timkona and Aaron are experts at, what part of this discussion offends you?

Just curious?

Comment

Thanks for you help Aaron. I think I understand what's important now.

Good I'm glad we all understand each other now can we stay OT here? Not offended, we just need to stay focused here and not stray off topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X