This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

#2 with baked potatoe and a cup of Diet Coke from Wendy's by the airport.

Comment

Cheeseburger, cheese fries and a Diet Coke from Dave & Busters.

Comment

I made nachos -- with tortilla chips, taco seasoned meat (I always have some in the freezer), cheese, onions and olives. Zapped in the micro. Spooned over some salsa and sour cream.

Comment

Seafood and a Seattle sunset with some musicians, in town from Hawai`i for the weekend. Whatta feast!

Comment

McChicken sandwiches and a cup of fruit punch from McDonalds.

Comment

I've recently begun work as a general dogsbody/gardener/housekeeper at a local campground. I came home pooped and went to lie down, then I fell asleep. I don't have any idea what the kids had for dinner.
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Big cheese burger (actually its their smallest) and a cup of Wild Cherry Pepsi from Teddy's Big Burgers.

Comment

leftover filipino food from today's lunch. greasy.

Comment

Pupus backstage - then they wanted to go to Denny's (!) at 12:30 am.
                    Musicians - whattya gonna do?
                    (That's why the AF & I knew to take off work today.)

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight were having hamsteak with pineapple's from the can with rice and maybe a lettuce salad and i know everything will be yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

There's still leftover Filipino food from Sunday's lunch. I refuse to eat it, so my husband cleaned it up. I had a veggie salad.

Comment

Combo pizza slices and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco.

Comment

Left over spaghetti, and some tuna casserole. For dessert, some fresh strawberries dipped in sugar.

Comment

sunday night's dinner was $0.99/lb chicken, which he roasted with lemon & apple, along with my tabouli salad with fat free feta, fresh thai basil, roma tomato & cucumber, with which we enjoyed sam adam's summer ale. dessert was thai watermelon.

tonight's dinner was leftovers! and a couple of safeway peanut butter cups (2 bags for $6), which are, in our opinion, better than reese's.
                              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight were having cornbeef hash from the can with a sunnyside up egg with rice and everything will be yum! last night,we had portugese sausage with rice and cooked cabbage and it was all yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X