This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

hi this is sansei and tonight we had my homemade vegetable turkey burger with rice and i had tofu while my mom had with her vegetable turkey burger takuan or yellow radish on rice and we both enjoyed our dinner.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Kraft Easy Mac, Hamburger Helper and a bottle of water.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight we had fried soba noodle's and we had a grape tomato salad with lettuce and i had my usual diet soda and my mom had water and it was all yum.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Cold cut chicken, cheese, Kraft Easy Mac, Taquitos and a cup of orange juice.

Comment

Mixed together Taquitos, sliced turkey, cheese, Kraft Easy Mac and Hamburger Cheeseburger Macaroni and a bottle of water.

Comment

From the Foodland Deli: meat loaf, pasta salad and cole slaw. Add a servering of Kraft Easy Mac and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm Sounds thrilling.

Comment

Meat loaf, chicken thigh, pasta salad, cole slaw, potatoe salad and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Turkey and cheese sandwiches, pasta salad, cole slaw, potatoe salad and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Turkey and cheese sandwiches and a cup of tap water.

Comment

Polish sausage sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A small kalua pork quesadilla...well, one slice...a big ol', honkin' green salad, a glass of wine and work instead of dessert!

Comment

ok, yesterday I got ambitious and made a pot of white beans & smoked ham shanks, cooked with chicken stock, onion, carrot & celery and some brown rice. Served with jalapeno corn bread and several glasses of pinot grigio. It's very good (had it again tonite) but I really have a lot leftover!

Can one of you "chefs" out there tell me if I can freeze the leftovers?
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                              ok, yesterday I got ambitious and made a pot of white beans & smoked ham shanks, cooked with chicken stock, onion, carrot & celery and some brown rice. Served with jalapeno corn bread and several glasses of pinot grigio. It's very good (had it again tonite) but I really have a lot leftover!

Can one of you "chefs" out there tell me if I can freeze the leftovers?
                              No to the pinot grigio...yes to everything else! Sounds yummy, Fran. I never cook without doubling or tripling the recipe then freeze in single size portions and nuke when ready.

Yes...I'm a very lazy cook. "Chef" is beyond my reach!

Comment

At my house - there's never wine leftover to freeze - I just wasn't sure that the beans would hold up to freezing.

Thanks!
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X