X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

I have to share this

I sent the menu about the prawn curry up to my friend and her hubby in Scotland.

She replied :- " Barry ! Calories are nastie little buggers that get into my wardrobe and make my clothes smaller."

Comment

ah ha!!! so that's whats happened to all my clothes! thanks for finally solving that mystery.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Teri beef and BBQ chicken combo plate lunch with a cup of Mountain Dew from L&M Hawaii BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Teri beef and BBQ chicken combo plate lunch with a cup of Mountain Dew from L&M Hawaii BBQ.
          No idea what Teri Beef is ? but it all sounds good to me.

Comment

does a bag of microwave popcorn count as dinner? plus several Bacardi & cokes. It's been a long hard day!
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Ribs, chicken, fries, cole slaw and Mountain Dew from Tony Roma Express at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Even here in Arizona, I gotta have local food -- I making stir-fried beef with Chinese brocolli over homemade cake noodles; pot-roasted Chinese chicken; steamed stuffed tofu with pork hash; and char siu spare ribs.

Comment

Veggie Chili Con Carne
                  For 1
                  1 spoon of Quorn (meat substitute)
                  1 spoon of beans
                  1 small tomato
                  1 spring onion
                  1 clove of garlic
                  1 teaspoon of cumin
                  1 spoon of Uncle Bens chilli
                  2 spoons of rice

Method

Cook the rice in slightly salted water.
                  All of the other ingredients are cooked in a separate pan for about 25 mins

Serve the Chili a bed of rice.

Cooks tip > This may be too hot for some but don’t head for the water !!!! Instead have a banana nearby. This really cools you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Kamaaina View Post
                    Even here in Arizona, I gotta have local food -- I making stir-fried beef with Chinese brocolli over homemade cake noodles; pot-roasted Chinese chicken; steamed stuffed tofu with pork hash; and char siu spare ribs.
                    You inviting me over? Because your post is talking to me!!!
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei K View Post
                      You inviting me over? Because your post is talking to me!!!

You mention Char Sui and I will be right over to yours I love it,,,,, so extra portions for me.

Comment

Steak and mushroom chicken combo with Mountain Dew from Blazin Steaks at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Kamaaina View Post
                          can you invite my daughter over? She lives in Phoenix and I know she gets really homesick for good grinds
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Snack wrap, ranch BLT and a Diet Coke from McDonalds, followed by a cookie and ice cream from the Nestle Toll House store at Ala Moana.

Comment

Had a great dinner at Hy's:
                              Started with the awesome cheese bread, of course.
                              Followed by Caesar salad prepared tableside and escargot...
                              For the entree: Delmonico Steak, grilled rare, accompanied by haricots verts and a baked potato (fully loaded!)
                              Bananas Foster flambeed tableside for dessert, and coffee.

Whew! Almost had to roll me out of there on a handtruck.
                              To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Black bean chicken, noodles and a cup of Mountain Dew from U Choice In.

Comment

Working...
                                X