X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

hi,tonight,im having chowfun noodle's that my mom purchased and i'll also have tofu and my diet coke or diet mug rootbeer and last night,i made my homemade hamburger's without hardly any salt and we had it with rice and my mom and i enjoyed it.

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Microwave pizza, canned chucks of pineapple and a bottle of water.

Leave a comment:

• leashlaws
    replied

I wish I knew. I am totally uninspired and not interested in cooking tonight.
    But I have to so we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Sharilyn
    replied

I'm tired, so I'm just making a sandwich. I've got some deli meat and cheese from Safeway. And I'll either open a can of soup or make a salad.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,tonight,we had rotessarie chicken with rice and we had a lettuce salad and it was good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• Sharilyn
    replied

I made stuffed pork chops with mushroom gravy. Leftover potatoes. My hubby is going to open a bottle of Mondavi Zinfandil. Don't know what to make for vegetable yet.

Leave a comment:

• leashlaws
    replied

Let me recreate the buffet.......rice, Gazpacho (Awesome! ), noodles with tons of chicken, duck, veggies, char siu, pork gisantes, stuffed salmon with crab and bernaise, 2 pork roasts, Evil Jungle Prince with chicken, ribeye roast,
    hot dogs marinated in tequila and fruit, giant beef kal-bi ribs, Ted's chocolate haupia pie, mochi, oysters, wine, beer, vodka and soda and some big comfortable bar stools to relax in. This was across the street at our neighbor
    who always knows how to throw a party. We're lucky!

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

I am having a giant burger with cheese on a crunchy salad. My friends from Hawaii enjoyed the meal, fireworks and Cavern tour and are off today to Ireland. They were gut shot when I told them that fireworks are banned in Ireland and only allowed on Haloween, under strict contol.
    I joined them at the Marriot for a full Monty breakfast:- Bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes, hash browns, toast. marmalade, breakfast juices and coffee (Coffee - not as good as your Kona).

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, salad, dessert and...wine!!! It was an unintended progressive dinner party to take advantage of my kitchen and my daughter's view of the Ala Moana fireworks!

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Shoyu chicken, jasmine rice (it's almost finished ) a cold brewski and some water.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Easy Mac, Hamburger Helper, vienna sausage and a can of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Tonite it was boneless, skinless chicken breast marinated in olive oil, chopped garlic, herbes de provence, salt,pepper and some dijon mustard. Served with couscous. Cooked on my Cuisinart grill with removable grill plates so it is super easy to clean!

(notice how I very slickly responded to the earlier posts about the GF grills, but still kept to the subject)

Leave a comment:

• SusieMisajon
    replied

Why clean the grill? Just rub it with a bit of salt and wipe it off til next time.

(My motto has always been 'be clean enough to keep the health services away, but dirty enough to be happy'.)
    Last edited by SusieMisajon; July 4, 2009, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Some great tips above. I will be using my GF in a few hours to do home made burgers.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    Well done. I have had a George Foreman[...] but I've got to admit that it's difficult to clean.[...]
    Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    [...]I think removable grill plates would have solved most of that problem. I bought the grill for $5. Simple and easy to use, hard to clean up but as I saw that fat dripping away I knew this was a good thing.
    I have 3 GF grills and love them but they do scratch easy causing the food to stick. There are a few cleaning options...

1. For all GF grills, try spraying them with PAM or other similar type products first.
    2. For really stuck on food, place a wet fabric softener sheet over that area of the grill and let soak for about 30 minutes.
    3. You can also elevate the front legs so that the grill is level then add some water & dishwashing detergent and soak for a few minutes. Do this in the sink!!!
    4. The nylon scrub sponges have worked, too...depending on the condition of the grill and how badly the food is burned on to it. My newest GF came with a special sponge that is 'ridged' to match the grill. It's a sponge on one side and a scrubber on the other.

GF grills are the greatest!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X