This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

hi last night,we had my homemade Hamburger without the use of salt and my mom put a somewhat good helping of breadcrumb's with one egg to make the hamburger's good and we had rice and we both had a lettuce and tomato salad and it was all good.

Tonight,we're having steak with rice and it'll be yum.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Tonight is chicken with thai coconut sauce and sticky rice. Steamed broccoli for veg.

Comment

Microwave dinner with a can of Diet Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by musubi View Post
          Oxtail soup at Zippy's Nimitz. 20% off coupon came in handy!
          I could totally use some of that right now, I have an awful cold or maybe it's the flu, probably the flu. Oxtail soup when sick is great but just as good, at least to me, is some saimin. Too bad I'd rather curl up with a blanket than go make some.

Dinner for me was a McD's snackwrap and lots of water. The fam had pizza. It's Mommy's sick day!

*goes back to couch with blanket in hand*
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei K View Post
            I could totally use some of that right now, I have an awful cold or maybe it's the flu, probably the flu. Oxtail soup when sick is great but just as good, at least to me, is some saimin. Too bad I'd rather curl up with a blanket than go make some.

Dinner for me was a McD's snackwrap and lots of water. The fam had pizza. It's Mommy's sick day!

Be kind to yourself and have plenty of fluids.

Comment

Black bean chicken, pot roast pork and noodles from U Choice In. A can of Diet Coke from my stash at home.

Comment

hi,tonight we had my homemade Turkeybreast Stoup,thicker than a stew and thinner than soup so this one i made is called Turkeybreast Stoup and it was yum! Tomorrow is Sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on the rice and maybe a lettuce and tomato salad.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by musubi View Post
                  Oxtail soup at Zippy's Nimitz. 20% off coupon came in handy!
                  Originally posted by Lei K View Post
                  Lei K, I hope you’re feeling better!

When I’m sick, my “feel better food” is Salt Meat Watercress Soup from Ono Hawaiian Foods in Kapahulu.
                  One of my friends is usually kind enough to go get some when I’m feeling really crappy.
                  Thank goodness, I haven’t had to place any takeout orders for it lately… *knocks on wood*
                  To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Dinner last night was "on the fly" --
                    Had to run up to Wahiawa to help my dad jump a dead battery; on the way, I stopped at Costco Waipio and picked up one of their Rotisserie Chickens, and a ready-made Spinach Salad. Just a simple dinner with the folks, after we got the car squared away.

Comment

hi,tonight as i've shared,i had a sunnyside up egg on rice with cooked cabbage with tofu i had and my mom had a fried egg with Small Chopped onion's and Mushroom's in it and she had it with the cooked cabbage and we both enjoyed our dinner. tomorrow, we're having my leftover homemade Turkey breast stoup,thinner than stew and thicker than soup so that's what's for tomorrow's dinner.

Comment

Combo #3 from KFC with a cup of fruit punch.

Comment

Cherries with Chicken

For 4

I bought the ingredients today but will be cooking for some American friends on Saturday.

Ingredients:-

boneless, skinless chicken
                          3 tablespoons butter
                          3 tablespoons olive oil
                          1 cup white wine
                          1 cup chicken broth
                          1/4 cup Dijon mustard
                          2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
                          2 tablespoons cornstarch
                          1 tablespoon water
                          2 cups pitted sweet cherries
                          1/4 cup sliced green onion
                          flour
                          salt and pepper, to taste
                          Preparation:

Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then lightly toss in flour. Shake off excess.

Heat the butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is golden and cooked through. Remove to platter and keep warm.
                          Stir wine, chicken broth and mustard into skillet, scraping up browned bits. In small bowl, mix cornstarch, vinegar and water; stir into skillet.
                          Add cherries and bring to a boil, stirring until sauce thickens (1 to 2 minutes).
                          Stir in green onion. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
                          Cook's tip: Its great with some fresh crunchy salad.

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Comment

hi,tonight we had kraft's mac and cheese from the box with a lettuce and tomato salad and it was good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Went to Big City Diner. I decided to try the Chicken Fried Steak (they call it "Country Fried Steak") because someone had ordered it at the next table... and it looked so ono!
                                It made for a nice change of pace, but next time I think I'll go back to my favorite, the Cobb Salad!

Comment

Working...
                                X