This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

Shoyu chicken, jasmine rice (it's almost finished ) a cold brewski and some water.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, salad, dessert and...wine!!! It was an unintended progressive dinner party to take advantage of my kitchen and my daughter's view of the Ala Moana fireworks!

Comment

I am having a giant burger with cheese on a crunchy salad. My friends from Hawaii enjoyed the meal, fireworks and Cavern tour and are off today to Ireland. They were gut shot when I told them that fireworks are banned in Ireland and only allowed on Haloween, under strict contol.
        I joined them at the Marriot for a full Monty breakfast:- Bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes, hash browns, toast. marmalade, breakfast juices and coffee (Coffee - not as good as your Kona).

Comment

Let me recreate the buffet.......rice, Gazpacho (Awesome! ), noodles with tons of chicken, duck, veggies, char siu, pork gisantes, stuffed salmon with crab and bernaise, 2 pork roasts, Evil Jungle Prince with chicken, ribeye roast,
          hot dogs marinated in tequila and fruit, giant beef kal-bi ribs, Ted's chocolate haupia pie, mochi, oysters, wine, beer, vodka and soda and some big comfortable bar stools to relax in. This was across the street at our neighbor
          who always knows how to throw a party. We're lucky!

Comment

I made stuffed pork chops with mushroom gravy. Leftover potatoes. My hubby is going to open a bottle of Mondavi Zinfandil. Don't know what to make for vegetable yet.

Comment

hi,tonight,we had rotessarie chicken with rice and we had a lettuce salad and it was good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

I'm tired, so I'm just making a sandwich. I've got some deli meat and cheese from Safeway. And I'll either open a can of soup or make a salad.

Comment

I wish I knew. I am totally uninspired and not interested in cooking tonight.
                  But I have to so we'll see.

Comment

Microwave pizza, canned chucks of pineapple and a bottle of water.

Comment

hi,tonight,im having chowfun noodle's that my mom purchased and i'll also have tofu and my diet coke or diet mug rootbeer and last night,i made my homemade hamburger's without hardly any salt and we had it with rice and my mom and i enjoyed it.

Comment

I made a ginger/curried carrot soup this afternoon which will go with a
                        huge salad and some Safeway Como bread. We're full of strawberries so
                        I made an easy strawberry jam recipe that would be good on the bread as
                        well. I spent 5 hours working in the kitchen today doing a million things
                        my feet & legs are tired!

Comment

I made chicken puttanesca out of leftover spaghetti sauce and leftover grilled bbq chicken. Whole wheat pasta. Garlic bread made out of stale french bread... I think it will still be good, tho.

Comment

Zip Pac from Zippy's Vineyard.
                            A Great deal for $6.95, using the coupon from the other thread:

Food coupon deals via the Internet

Note: the Zip Pac coupon offer is good through Thurs 7/9/09.
                            To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

hi,tonight we're having fried turkey and i'll have tofu and we'll also have rice with it and it'll all be good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Chicken cup of noodles, bananas, water and a pouch of Capri Sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X