This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

hi today i had for my lunch, leftover flank steak on rice with a pinch of shoyu and yesterday,i had for my lunch, a microwave pizza and i had it with my diet soda and it was good.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi today for my lunch,i had soba noodle's with my diet pepsi and it was good.

Comment

hi today i had for my lunch,a bowl of macaroni salad and it was good.i also had my diet pepsi and that was also good.

Comment

Had a delicious small salad consisting of artichoke hearts, broccoli, purple onions, slice of turkey and roast beef, and grape tomatoes. This augmented my left over homemade turkey/cottage cheese lasagna (plus some other not so healthy cheeses) that was surprisingly very good!
          What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Leftover meatloaf in a hot sandwich and that ono almost seedless watermelon they got over at costco.

Comment

Spinach, bacon and mushroom omelet, plus wheat toast and coffee, from Koa Pancake House.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi,today for my lunch,my mom purchased two inaka spam musubi from Marukai and i had my diet coke with it and it was good. not sure what's for tomorrow's lunch?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Mini loco moco and mac salad from KJ's Local Grindz, and it was definitely yum.
                  I'm not sure what they put into their mac salad but it's the best in the state AFAIC, and I always get an extra side order to go.

Comment

I made corned beef patties, fried noodles, stir fry veggies.

While straightening out my cupboard, I found two cans of spam with the expiration date of November 2007. I thought, what the heck. I fried them up and ate two slices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
                      While straightening out my cupboard, I found two cans of spam with the expiration date of November 2007. I thought, what the heck. I fried them up and ate two slices.
                      You go girl! I have long ignored spurious claims of "expiration" on foods. If it smells good, is not slimy and doesn't crawl away, it's fair game.

Lunch today was turkey and jack cheese sandwiches on "Kid's Choice" bread with mayo/mustard and a handful of spring greens, accompanied by three petite dill pickles. With two 11 yr olds at the table, spirits were high as the bidding began for who got the best pickles, and who would get MINE!

Comment

Lunch was making the rounds of the food sample displays at Costco! Then, dinner was easy at Zippys. Ahh, What a life!
                        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

We bought fundraising tickets for teri plate from the Maui County Fair. Yuck. We buy them every year, but they are always so dry and overly gingered. Oh, and there's usually some kind of frozen vegetable. Ick.

Comment

Cheeseburger, salad and iced tea, at The Shack in Kailua.

Comment

hi.today for my lunch,i had on rice with a pinch of shoyu and rakkyo aka japanese pickle's and it was yum.

Not sure what's for tomorrow's lunch?

Comment

hi yesterday i had a packaged burrito by the company patio and it was good.i had it with my diet soda and not sure what's for today's lunch?

Comment

Working...
                                X