This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Macaroni and cheese with hotdogs made from leftover cooked macaroni and a white sauce made by melting a nut of butter in a pan with a small chopped onion, a blob of mustard, salt and pepper, and then adding a spoonful of flour...stir the mixand cook it a bit and then slowly add milk (or in my case, water and a bit of canned milk and dry milk powder), and simmer til thickened...then add a handful of parmesan cheese and a handful of grated swiss that I found lurking in the freezer....pout this sauce over the pasta and top with a sprinkle of melted butter mixed with breadcrumbs. I stuck the frozen hotdogs on the top and popped the casserole into the oven for about half an hour or so.

We had a tomato, onion, and corn salad with vinaigrette to go with it...small blob of mustard, salt and pepper, a lump of suger, drop of shoyu, three tablespoons of oil and one of red wine vinegar.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lemon chicken, brown rice, mac salad and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
        Lemon chicken, brown rice, mac salad and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.
        Healthy, Dude! You shame me: Big Mac, chicken sandwich, fries, diet coke. I hang my head in shame.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

salad sampler from paradise cafe/bakery at ala moana: pesto & sundried tomatoes, tuna and a basic pasta salad (all of these were pastas).
          "chaos reigns within.
          reflect, repent and reboot.
          order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Leftover macaroni and cheese.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Shrimp Fu Yung/Teri Beef mix w/tossed salad and 2 scoops rice from Huggy's in Wahiawa on Mango St., right next to the laundromat. HO!...I dodono if can finish.

Comment

Cheeseburgers, chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

McChicken sandwich, double cheeseburger and a cup of Diet Coke from McDonalds.

Comment

Yesterday we went to Pepper's Place in front of Sports Authority at Ward. My dad had the philly cheesesteak, my mom had the pastrami and I had the meatball sub. My parents let me have small pieces to taste, it was all sooooo good and it smells great while they're cooking it. And my meatball sub was great but a little messy by nature. I wanna go there agaaaaain!
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Mixed plate of char siu chicken, beef burgundy, fried rice, brown rice, mac salad and a bottle of Diet Coke Lime.

Comment

two mini turkey burgers, fries, and salad bar from ruby tuesday's. shared it with mom. couldn't resist, but had the fries. no good, no good, no good for the body. mmm tastes good. haven't had fries in a very long time.
                        "chaos reigns within.
                        reflect, repent and reboot.
                        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Chicken cup of noodles, bag of Munchies cheese fix (4 different kinds of chips) and a bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red.

Comment

Spinach and mushroom omelette, short stack of pancakes, milk and coffee, for $9.95 at Koa House.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Turkey wrap, polish sausage and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today for my lunch,my mom made an egg salad sandwich and it was yum. not sure whats for tomorrow's lunch?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X