• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Corned beef hash and rice.

Comment

Hamburger steak plate lunch and Diet Coke from Spot's Inn.

Comment

Polish sausage, turkey wrap and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco.

Comment

Bob's Big Boy cheeseburger with avocado, small dinner salad, and an iced tea with lemon.
          Dessert was a couple of chocolate malasadas from Ted's Bakery on the north shore.
          And it was all really yum!
          Last edited by LikaNui; July 28, 2008, 05:38 PM. Reason: I forgot to add Ted's Bakery. [/slapping self in the head]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Took the kids to the zoo today in Waiks, so we ended up eating lunch at Duke's. We had chicken quesadilla's, Cheddar burgers, nacho's, keiki grilled cheese sandwich, keiki buffet, keiki cheeseburger and two orders of waffle cut fries. Oh yeah and two Hula Pies, which the kids devoured!!
            Attached Files
            GO RAIL GO!!!

Comment

On Sunday, we went to Chinatown Cultural Plaza. I think the name of the restaurant was Won Kee. I had the best dim sum I've ever had. We also ordered duck noodle soup. Oh, so good.

Comment

Garlic teri chicken plate lunch and a Diet Coke from Spot's Inn.

Comment

2 chicken burgers from Jack In the Box and water
                  Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

My Dr. would have wanted me to eat this and I did......."Fat Boy" dog from Hank's (Vienna dog wrapped in bacon, deep friend served with tomato, mayo and lettuce), a chicken dog (with mango relish - spicy and sweet!), an order of fries, onion rings and a hibiscus lemonade! I told the valet at Neiman's that I was off for a huge calorie laden lunch. I met glossyp there and we shared this
                    bounty of fried delights!

Comment

Bag of chips, Twix bar and a bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red.

Comment

Chicken katsu, rice, veggies and a bottle of DIet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Leftovers - curry taro with channa and a little vegetarian chik'n, on steamed white rice.

This. Was. Awesome!

I was a little worried that I would get it all wrong when I was trying to make it last night. This is the first time I've tried to make anything with taro. My Mom calls it dasheen.

Anyway, it came out soooo good!! Me & my Sven couldn't stop going back for seconds, then thirds, then "just a little more", then we HAD to put the rest in the refrigerator! I just cubed the taro and added it to a family recipe in place of the potato. I really can't get over how good it was! Yay!
                          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Stuffed chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Homemade pork and pumpkin stew on brown rice; salad with homemade balsamic dressing: lettuce, daikon, cukes, celery, cherry tomatoes, sweet peppers, red and yellow beets, onion slivers; six golden Oreos; Diet Coke.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

grilled ham and fat free cheese sandwich.
                                "chaos reigns within.
                                reflect, repent and reboot.
                                order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Working...
                                X