L&L on the mainland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L&L on the mainland?

I flew to Seattle to visit the folks last summer and while we were driving around the Sea-Tac area I thought I saw an L&L. Has anybody seen one on the mainland?

Re: L&L on the mainland?

Go to hawaiianbarbecue.com

Locations all over the mainland.

I'm surprised other HTers haven't already responded with this answer.

I go to Campbell's, Milpitas' and Union City's branches quite frequently. Some might say too frequently. Don't need to worry about getting my fix anymore.
    Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

I've lived in many different states (right now, it's Utah). That's the first thing we look for upon arrival in a new state! L&L is in Provo - about 35 minutes away (when it's not snowing).
      So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

They're opening one up near me in TEXAS! of all places

Comment

L&L is popping up here and there in the Bay Area, California that is.....

First one I saw appear in San Bruno, Daly City, San Mateo and the most recent one to my knowledge is Millbrae.

There are also other Hawaiian Food Establsihments scattered around in Redwood City, Belmont, San Mateo and a nice little place that I do stop by when I am in the area of Berkeley.

Comment

It's actually been a long time since I've been to an L&L. I don't think my arteries can take it anymore. But if I ever had to relocate to the Mainland, as my wife occasionally suggests, I'm certain it'd become a lifeline. Proximity to "local" food and a thriving expat population would probably be significant criteria in selecting another place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
              It's actually been a long time since I've been to an L&L. I don't think my arteries can take it anymore. But if I ever had to relocate to the Mainland, as my wife occasionally suggests, I'm certain it'd become a lifeline. Proximity to "local" food and a thriving expat population would probably be significant criteria in selecting another place to live.
              With the latter, you'll likely find something other than L&L for a fix of the former.

Comment

There are L & Ls all over the L.A. and Orange County area. My son loves the "Three's Company". But if you're ever anywhere near Gardena, you HAVE to check out Bob's Okazuya. Dey serve it all. And live entertainment home-style on the weekends.
                NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS

Comment

If I could get a plate lunch(proper) or a loco moco for breakfast on the east coast, i would die a happy death.
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                    L&L is popping up here and there in the Bay Area, California that is.....

First one I saw appear in San Bruno, Daly City, San Mateo and the most recent one to my knowledge is Millbrae.

There are also other Hawaiian Food Establsihments scattered around in Redwood City, Belmont, San Mateo and a nice little place that I do stop by when I am in the area of Berkeley.
                    Don't forget Milpitas and Fremont. I think Campbell has one too. But the funny thing is, there's a knock off called J&J. I mean there's plenty of knock offs but even the name is hilarious. J&J tries to up it by serving both plates lunches and Patti's/Panda Express 2/3 item plates.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
                      But the funny thing is, there's a knock off called J&J. I mean there's plenty of knock offs but even the name is hilarious.
                      I suppose copyright laws would forbid anyone from opening a plate lunch joint called M&M.
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

But the funny thing is, there's a knock off called J&J. I mean there's plenty of knock offs but even the name is hilarious.
                        Reminds me of a place in Windward Mall that was called "RB's". Now it's an Arby's.

Comment

But the funny thing is, there's a knock off called J&J. I mean there's plenty of knock offs but even the name is hilarious. J&J tries to up it by serving both plates lunches and Patti's/Panda Express 2/3 item plates.
                          J&J on DeAnza in Cupertino also ups it by having wireless.
                          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Working...
                          X