X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Litter Cake

I don't even think little boys would enjoy it, but who knows:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jokestress/CatLitterCake
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: Cat Litter Cake

It's been about a decade, but we used to make these on a number of occasions - my (at the time) 12-year-old nephew loved it, as did the adults at a different party, where people were coming up with all kinds of unusual cakes.

Kinda creeped me out to eat it - but it was fun to make, especially if you warmed the Tootsie Rools in a microwave to taper the ends, and left at least one draped over the side. Ewwww.

Comment

I actually enjoy these cakes (as in they are yum to eat). But the fact that it comes in a litterbox rather than on a platter or pan or something kinda grosses me out.

and the dirt cake with gummy worms and oreos and whipped cream...oh yum yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        and left at least one draped over the side. Ewwww.
        Too realistic!

Originally posted by Kelly0040 View Post
        But the fact that it comes in a litterbox rather than on a platter or pan or something kinda grosses me out.
        Yeah, even though it's a new box. Too realistic!

and the dirt cake with gummy worms and oreos and whipped cream...oh yum yum.
        I've never had the pleasure, but that does sound yum, Kelly. Actually a friend just told me about enjoying those worm cakes. Must be popular.
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
        X