Importing Food From China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Food From China?

This may be a long shot, but here goes...

I want to order my favorite vegetarian 'meat' products from a company in Taiwan. I called them, I don't speak Chinese, I got nowhere. And they don't have a website. The company name is Ta Ching Ent Co. I dont know what to do! I might have to hire a translator!

Is there anywhere in town that sells 'fake meat", like lotus root rib, or vege sesame chicken?
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Re: Importing Food From China?

asianfoodgrocer.com

maybe they have some of the products you are looking for?

maybe make an inquiry at down to earth. it might be possible that they know/have a source.

what about asking the shop you purchased these items from to ship them to you?
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

The main 7th Day Adventist church on the Pali Hwy. (town bound side) has a bookstore and "grocer". 7th Day Adventists are vegan so the bookstore sells many different types of meatless meats, many of which can be sampled at Castle Hospital's cafeteria. They may have something that you can sub with. I believe they're only open on weekdays.

Comment

Yessss!! The place I got this food from originally was an adventist bookstore/grocer in CA! OMG, I can't believe its right off the Pali - I'm going there tomorrow!!

And I love going to Castle for lunch! My friend works at the hospital, and gets the monthly menu for me.

Thanks!
        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
        X