Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Southern Chicken Sandwich w/ purchase of medium or large drink @ McD's

You'll need this coupon.

Coupon says that it MUST be printed in color. Expires 9/1/08.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Free Southern Chicken Sandwich w/ purchase of medium or large drink @ McD's

if you subscribe to both dailies, like we do, you'll find a coupon for this in each of the paper's weekly magazines, Parade and USAWeekend.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I'll do that as soon as I get blood drawn during my lab work this Tuesday (major concern--high cholesterol). I already have a pint of Haagen Dazs (Vanilla Swiss Almond) and a Digiorno pizza (Pepperoni) in the freezer to celebrate my austerity these last few weeks. Why not a trip to McDonald's to boot? [When I'm good, I'm very good, when I'm bad ... well, you get the drift.]

BTW, why are there so many free offers of the Southern Chicken Sandwich? I remember seeing another one just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        if you subscribe to both dailies, like we do, you'll find a coupon for this in each of the paper's weekly magazines, Parade and USAWeekend.
        Ooooh...thanx for the tip. Now I have 2 coupons!
        Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
        [...]BTW, why are there so many free offers of the Southern Chicken Sandwich? I remember seeing another one just recently.
        Dunno why but I won't question it! I took advantage of the last one and will take advantage of this one. It's but an elevator ride away! Free sandwich. No gas. Oh wait...that doesn't sound right!

Comment

How long can you use an excuse of eating stuff like a Southern Chicken Sandwich by the amount of calories Michael Phelps eats every day?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            How long can you use an excuse of eating stuff like a Southern Chicken Sandwich by the amount of calories Michael Phelps eats every day?
            At least through fall and parts of winter. NCAA football starts soon, so pretend you're eating at the training table.
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Does not eating anything else that day count as a Southern Chicken sandwich diet?!

Comment

Working...
              X