Frozen food...safe or not safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen food...safe or not safe?

Brussel Sprouts are my favorite vegetable. Not available very often and expensive but worth it.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Cleaning out the freezer today I found a bag with well wrapped boneless/skinless chicken breasts and a coupla rib eye steaks...all dated Aug. 2007. There are very few ice crystals on any of the food. So, what's the HT consensus...safe or not safe to eat?
      If it's over a year, I'd throw it away.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
        Wasn't there an Alfred Hitchcock Presents or Tales from the Crypt episode with frozen meat was used as a muder weapon? Then the culprit got away with the crime by serving the cooked evidence by having dinner with the investigative officer.
        I remember reading a story in school about a woman who murders her philandering husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then cooks it and insists the investigators have some of the special meal she was making for her poor husband since he obviously isn't there to enjoy it.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Working...
        X