• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Lakio
    replied
    Re: Your favorite candies

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Hellllloooo!
    You folks take a close look at Mike Lowery's original post (picture). I don't think he was actually asking about your favorite candy.
    Reread my "nuts" comment in the context of my "getting" it. We're along for the joke, y'see.

Leave a comment:

• HawaiiMama
    replied

Hellllooooooo back...we got it! But it's still fun to talk about something other than THAT! Ha! (We need something lighter after the poll about how to wipe...........)

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

Lindt.

I don't eat sweets so often, so it's not a major expenditure.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    so I am fond of..................and cinnamon Mentos..
    LL, what about Gummi Cinnamon Bears?

As I recall, a certain WhiteHouse intern liked to eat Gummi Lighthouses and then pop a Mento in her mouth after. She said it made the experience......"more memorable!"

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    <snicker>...pun intended!!!
    I find it so funny that the perception of this thread's subject is such a 180 from ML's intent...and how long it took me to get it!
    Nawwwww, I really wanted to know what's everyone's favorite candies. I like Reese's peanut butter cups.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Hellllloooo!
    You folks take a close look at Mike Lowery's original post (picture). I don't think he was actually asking about your favorite candy.
    <snicker>...pun intended!!!
    I find it so funny that the perception of this thread's subject is such a 180 from ML's intent...and how long it took me to get it!

Leave a comment:

• Amati
    replied

Hellllloooo!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Most of the candies I liked when I was younger have changed their formulations, so they don't do for me what they used to - such as Butterfinger bars or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. But I still like them. P.B. seems to be a favorite ingredient of mine, as I also like the p.b. M&M's.

Cinnamon is another favorite flavor, so I am fond of Red Hots (the little "cinnamon imperials"), Hot Tamales and cinnamon Mentos. Used to like grape-flavored candy, too. I still eat Necco Wafers from time to time. Been enjoying dark chocolates with cayenne pepper in them recently.

Never was a fan of candies with any kind of nuts when I was a kid - now I'm okay with some (especially toffee with little bits of almond); can't abide coconut at all. Don't like watermelon or apple flavors either.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Any candies with chocolate with wafers, rice krispies, or dry caramel.

Leave a comment:

• HawaiiMama
    replied

I'm not a huge candy fan...I'd rather have other junk! BUT, especially at Christmastime, I L-O-V-E See's Butterscotch Squares and Molasses Chips!!! I have managed on more than one occasion, in my lifetime, to make myself ill on those chips...

If I don't start on any of that stuff, then I don't even think about it. But all it takes is one, and I'm gone...Also, too much chocolate gives me a headache, but when I am on one of those jags, I'll put up with the pain!!!

Leave a comment:

• oggboy
    replied

Nestles Crunch and Almond Joy, so ono and so bad for me

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Starburst is good. But chocolate is king. Cold Snickers is excellent. Almond Roca is awesome at Christmas. Any toffee product is yummy.

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Peanut M&M's or on special occasions... Chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

They don't make them with nuts, do they?

Leave a comment:

• Amati
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    A certain White House intern's favorite candy!
    I'd heard that the candies were first named "Gummy Whitehouses", but later changed to Gummy Lighthouses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X