Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death by sandwich

How's this sound as a way to go?

Sandwich bread of your choice, grilled on insides in honey and butter til crispy, layered with chunky peanut butter, favorite jam, sliced bananas sauted in butter and honey, melted chocolate, and toasted marshmellows. Grill outsides, again in honey/butter til crispy.

I hear bananas are healthy...
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Death by sandwich

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    How's this sound as a way to go?

Sandwich bread of your choice, grilled on insides in honey and butter til crispy, layered with chunky peanut butter, favorite jam, sliced bananas sauted in butter and honey, melted chocolate, and toasted marshmellows. Grill outsides, again in honey/butter til crispy.

I hear bananas are healthy...

sounds yummy, but i doubt i'd bother melting the chocolate. the sauteed bananas should hold enough warmth to melt the chocolate and marshmallows, if layering of ingredients is timed properly.

town makes a similar dessert of chocolate banana panini, sans PBJ tho.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
    X