No announcement yet.

What's for Breakfast - Chapter 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancakes, sausages and a cup of coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Comment

Fried rice plate with some meat parts and an egg, washed down with cup of hot coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Comment

Pancakes and sausages with a cup of hot coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Comment

I was thinking of getting pancakes and sausages from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center as opposed to my usual order of fried rice with egg, with bits of bacon and sausage. When I got there a small sign on the menu board said Fried Rice was not available (or did it say sold out, I can't remember).

So I ordered the pancakes, sausages and a cup of hot coffee for my kind of late breakfast.

Comment

Had the fried rice plate with an egg, bacon and sausage pieces and a cup of coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Just finished eating a couple of bananas I got from 7-11.

Comment

Classic acai bowl with a cup of hot coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Comment

Fried rice with egg and sausage bits, washed down with a cup of hot coffee from the Honolulu Coffee Experience Center.

Comment

Working...
                X