No announcement yet.

What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salad and pasta from Domino's Pizza. Washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• French dip sandwich, fries and beer from the Waikiki Brewing Company.

Comment

• About to eat a Papa Bowl and breadsticks from Papa Johns. Going to wash down with cold water.

Comment

• Shaved prime rib sandwich and a couple of glasses of Craft Lite beer from the Waikiki Brewing Company.

Had a couple of bananas when I got home.

Comment

• Had a Mushroom, Pepperoni, Sausage pizza and water from the California Pizza Kitchen.

Comment

• Defrosted a bag of frozen cooked shrimp, some carrots and cups of cold water while watching an episode of The Mentalist.

Comment

• Pan fried a ribeye steak with potato salad and cups of cold water.

Comment

• Went to the Waikiki Brewing Company and had a Prime Cheeseburger with fries and a couple of glasses of their Craft Light Beer.

Kind of debating to have a pint of ice cream while watching some sort of TV episode from either a streaming service or from iTunes.

Comment

• BBQ Pork and Noodle soup, washed down with cups of water from the Kapiolani Seafood Restaurant.

Comment

• Double cheeseburger (with government cheese), tater tots and a cup of water from Wahlburgers

Comment

• Pan fried a steak, served with canned corn and baby carrots, washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• Pan fried a ribeye steak (from Target) which during the second side of frying the steak I set off my room's smoke detector (at least it didn't prompt a visit by the Honolulu Fire Department). Also had baby carrots and bussel sprouts (which also was boiled, I am hoping that too contribute to setting off the smoke detector). Washed it down with a 500 ml Wine Cube of Cabernet Sauvignon while watching an episode of Law & Order via iTunes).

In retrospect I kind of wish I had a pint of ice cream as dessert to go with this meal but I didn't have one available, maybe next time.

Comment

• Pan fried some hamburgers that I purchased from Target (as well as the buns), washed down with a 500ml Wine Cube Cabernet Sauvignon (also from Target but not from the same purchase) while watching a 2nd season episode of Major Crimes. Also had some Ritz cheese crackers afterwards.

Comment

• Boneless chicken nuggets and pasta from Domino's Pizza. Washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• A bag of shrimp, with some carrots and broccoli, with a Wine Cube (white wine of course), followed with some Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches while watching an episode of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

Comment

Working...
                                X