No announcement yet.

What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean bento and sushi from Foodland Farms, washed down with cups of cold water.

Had some baby carrots later on.

Comment

• Ordered a sausage and black olive pizza from Papa John, washing down with a Wine Cube of Sauvignon Blanc while watching an episode from the 2nd season of Jack Ryan.

Comment

• Pan fried a steak from Target with potato salad from Sam's Club, Kim Chee from Foodland and a can of spinach that more likely would have been purchased from Foodland. Washed down with cups of cold water and some dessert in the from Ahi Poke from Foodland as well.

All this while watching an episode from the 2nd season of Jack Ryan.

Comment

• Pan fried another steak from Target, kim chee from Foodland and a can of asparagus spears also from Foodland. Washed down with cups of cold water.

As to why another steak tonight, Target tends to sell it in a 2 pack and the expiration date is tomorrow (12/30/21). Was planning on making those steaks during the Christmas weekend but I ran out of butter and didn't do a supply run until yesterday (12/28/21).

Comment

• Various junk food stuff (crackers, chips, some cheese and minor meats and other stuff) washed down with Red Blend Wine Cube.

Comment

• Pan fried a steak, then added canned corn, kim chee and some potato salad. Washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• Beef fajitas and potato salad, washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• Due to TheBus I took after work I ended up in Waikiki. Figured I should go over to Red Lobster for dinner. Had a Triple Shrimp Feast, with some veggies, biscuits and washing it down with glasses of iced water.

Comment

• Sausage and black olive pizza from Papa Johns. Washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• Pan fried a sirloin steak with a can of asparagus. washed down with Wine Cube of Red Blend and some cold water.

Also had some Ritz crakers.

Comment

• Strip steak, asparagus, mashed potato and skewer of shrimp, washed down with tall glass of iced water from Dave & Busters.

Comment

• All you can eat shrimp feast at Red Lobster (Waikiki location only on Mondays) washed down with glasses of iced water.

Comment

• Pasta salad from Amina Pizzeria.

Comment

• Spaghetti with shrimp and sausage, with salad, breadsticks and cold water from Olive Garden.

Comment

• Anti-pasta salad from Amina Pizzeria.

Comment

Working...
                                X