Best Buffet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buffet

The Mother's Day Brunch Buffet that I want to go to is... SOLD OUT! Anyone know where I can get tix for the Mother's Day Island Style Buffet Brunch at the Pacific Beach Hotel? I told hubby weeks ago that's where I wanted to go but he didn't book the tix and now there are none! I wanted to go for the entertainment but was hoping the food would be good too (I'm a big fan of the Oceanarium).

Hubby's been working hard and feels really bad that he procrastinated but he mistakenly thought that in this economy, people wouldn't willingly pay $65 - $85 for brunch! Now, I'm scrambling trying to make a Mother's Day brunch reservation the day before Mother's Day!

ALL I WANT FOR MOTHER'S DAY IS A BRUNCH THAT HAS OYSTERS AND MIMOSAS! Is that too much to ask?
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

If you're into Japanese food, I recommend Hakone at Hawaii Prince Hotel! Everything is delicious!

Comment

Went to the Pagoda Floating Restaurant for dinner tonight. Turns out they sort of scaled back on when they operate. For dinner it's only Wednesday thru Sunday. For breakfast they are only open on Saturday and Sunday, with a Sunday brunch.

Comment

Working...
        X