Pupus menu advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pupus menu advice

I'm putting together a pupus menu for next week (for about 8 people). I can't afford a lot, but I want to at least offer a decent variety. Here is the list I came up with. Any recommended substitutions or additions?
    • musubi
    • lumpia
    • haupia
    • banana bread
    • deviled eggs
    I thought of making sweet-and-sour wings. Is there something better?
    ~'Ailina

Re: Pupus menu advice

Makisushi is always good
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

salted, boiled soybeans!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Thin strips of broiled teriyaki beef threaded on bamboo skewers or teriyaki chicken wings.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

If you can find inexpensive ripe mangoes, how about mango salsa w/tortilla chips?
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Toothpicked fresh, sweet pineapple chunks sprinkled lightly with li hing powder.

Comment

Stuffed Aburage with Oyster Sauce! Very simple to make and ono! With or without water chestnut.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ailina
                I'm putting together a pupus menu for next week (for about 8 people). I can't afford a lot, but I want to at least offer a decent variety. Here is the list I came up with. Any recommended substitutions or additions?
                • musubi
                • lumpia
                • haupia
                • banana bread
                • deviled eggs
                I thought of making sweet-and-sour wings. Is there something better?
                u can make spicy korean, char siu, or teriyaki wingdings!!

or makem all, jus gotta buy a couple big bag frozen wingdings and get da marinade sauces den soakem overnight all separately... bake in oven or broiler in individual pans den setup ur pupu platter and arrange da 3 different kind wingdings on a bed of cabbage or lettuce with 3 different sauces!! winnahz!!
                Reggie aka pinakboy
                Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                Recipe Tube TV!
                Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinakboy
                  u can make spicy korean, char siu, or teriyaki wingdings!!

or makem all, jus gotta buy a couple big bag frozen wingdings and get da marinade sauces den soakem overnight all separately... bake in oven or broiler in individual pans den setup ur pupu platter and arrange da 3 different kind wingdings on a bed of cabbage or lettuce with 3 different sauces!! winnahz!!
                  I can't wait to party at your house!
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

I 'm a big fan of South American style Cevece,it's raw fish marinated in lemone and lime juice,chili,red onions.The acid in the fruit cooks the fish served cold mmmmm mmmm mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Fondoo
                      I 'm a big fan of South American style Cevece,it's raw fish marinated in lemone and lime juice,chili,red onions.The acid in the fruit cooks the fish served cold mmmmm mmmm mmmm
                      If you want to stay Polynesian, the Tahitians make poisson cru, which is like this but with coconut milk too. Yum.

Comment

Working...
                      X