Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lower Calorie Local Food

Originally posted by Fondoo
    DO NOT DIET! Diet=unhealthy muscle loss and malnutrition.Learn a life long healthy way of eating,it's hard because we have been exposed to millions of adds saying crappy toxic food is wonderfull to eat and the chemicals in them tell our brain the same thing P.S. the tabbacco industrie is not the only one using additives to increase addiction.
    What most people aggree on that make true health a study is;Whole foods,as many raw foods that you can handle because of the live enzimes and vitamines not breaking down,avoid diet food (huge scam),avoid artificial ingreedients and additives(the 1000's of chemicals are unhealthy and are only used to increase proffits they are not made for our health)F.Y.I. they can now list 1000's of chemicals under the term "spices" and "natural ingredients" including M.S.G.Daily walking 1 hour per day for overall health and proper organ function
    The book "South Beach Diet" tought me alot abot the role of fiber slowing digestion and how insaline response effects wieght/health only real problem I had was the encouragment of low fat foods(fat is very important in our diet) and artificial sweetners (nasty stuff and a scam)But I recomend it as a good read with alot of great info
    hope that helps and just my .02 I "Know" nothing!

Excellent post !

You can get an herbal sweetener called Stevia. It is safe to use and contains zero calories. Stevia can be found at a health food store.

MSG is a neurotoxin that works on the brain. It makes you think that food tastes better than it really does, so you will eat more of it.

Da Duck

Comment

thx Duck
      Funny thing happened after I started only shopping at the whole foods stores and farmers markets is the food fricking tastes great!The use of organic ingredients is wonderfull(organic=no chemical toxic furtalizer or pestasides) so the foods have to be grown in a natural way and be picked when ripe and delivered promply to the store as apposed to picked green and gassed and delivered "whenever"
      We make/buy treats made with whole flower,pressed cane juice,sea salt so the health food=dry tasteless food myth is a bunch of bull

Comment

thx Duck
        Funny thing happened after I started only shopping at the whole foods stores and farmers markets is the food fricking tastes great!The use of organic ingredients is wonderfull(organic=no chemical toxic furtalizer or pestasides) so the foods have to be grown in a natural way and be picked when ripe and delivered promply to the store as apposed to picked green and gassed and delivered "whenever"
        We make/buy treats made with whole flower,pressed cane juice,sea salt so the health food=dry tasteless food myth is a bunch of bull

Yes it certainly is much better to eat organic foods. I bet you feel a lot better physically too, yeah ?

I have been using sea salt for years. It is almost the only spice I use. Have you used olive oil yet ? It is great too.

Da Duck

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
          I will call this comtempt prior to investigation. I can see that you have it in for me by reading the last two things to you posted to me. What is the deal here ? Can we resolve this ? I have no idea why you have singled me out to attack. Do you have a reason ?

Da Duck
          The comment about the food was meant to be light-hearted humor. A joke, that's all.
          If I eat only raw foods, I get a huge stomach-ache. Can't do it, don't wanna do it, but if it works for you, great!
          I don't "have it in" for you or anyone else. I don't live like that. The other stuff you posted (that I responded to) was all about how tough you and your man are, and I responded to that in kind. It's not an attack, it's a reaction. If you're going to go on in practically every post about how tough your man is and how you beat someone up and he beat someone up and so on, you're practically begging for a reaction. I apologize for not cowering in fear.
          Just because I post something like that, it doesn't mean I don't like you or have it in for you. It's just a comment. And if you feel like giving me a hard time, I can take that, too! It's only fair.
          So are you going to track me down and beat me up now, or have your man do it?
          <add smileys as desired>

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
            Yes it certainly is much better to eat organic foods. I bet you feel a lot better physically too, yeah ?

I have been using sea salt for years. It is almost the only spice I use. Have you used olive oil yet ? It is great too.

Da Duck
            lol feel much better supposed accid reflux whent away metaly clearer lost weight like maaagic.ya olive oil works great and real butter.Lol dontya just love the fact that all the doctors saying eat margarine because it's better for your heart have to shut there yaps since they found it scars artary walls causing the so called bad cholesteral to stick in the first place.Of course when doctors are wrong=very little press/hoopla but oh man when they say they got a new drug for us.......$$$$$$$$$$
            MadAzza don't give up more than likely our digestion system is weak from processed foods and can be built to a healthy state again ,funny thing then the processed stuff makes ya feel yucky
            Last edited by Fondoo2; September 2, 2005, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
              If I eat only raw foods, I get a huge stomach-ache. Can't do it, don't wanna do it, but if it works for you, great!
              I don't "have it in" for you or anyone else. I don't live like that. The other stuff you posted (that I responded to) was all about how tough you and your man are, and I responded to that in kind. It's not an attack, it's a reaction. If you're going to go on in practically every post about how tough your man is and how you beat someone up and he beat someone up and so on, you're practically begging for a reaction. I apologize for not cowering in fear.
              Just because I post something like that, it doesn't mean I don't like you or have it in for you. It's just a comment. And if you feel like giving me a hard time, I can take that, too! It's only fair.
              So are you going to track me down and beat me up now, or have your man do it?
              <add smileys as desired>
              Not supposed to eat shingles and call it raw food. *LOL* I can see why you get a stomach ache !

I cannot find any of my posts where I said that my man beat any one up, can you please direct me to them ? Neither can I find a post that I made where I claimed how tough I am....please show me that one too. Yeah I posted that I beat up some man on the beach, which did happen.....as I clarified, it happened in 1989. I am not the same person today that I was then at all. I jokingly suggested that maybe I should have my man collect money for me, never said one word about any him hitting any one in that post either. As far as what happened at the party with the Karoke thing, me telling some one that my man wants to hit them, does not mean that any hitting went on. I think you should try and read posts better, instead of jumping to conclusions and accusing some one of some thing that was not written and did not happen. That is, if you can read and process what you read. Heh heh heh. If not, I can keep explaining to you if you need me to do so.
              lol feel much better supposed accid reflux whent away metaly clearer lost weight like maaagic.ya olive oil works great and real butter.Lol dontya just love the fact that all the doctors saying eat margarine because it's better for your heart have to shut there yaps since they found it scars artary walls causing the so called bad cholesteral to stick in the first place.Of course when doctors are wrong=very little press/hoopla but oh man when they say they got a new drug for us.......$$$$$$$$$$
              MadAzza don't give up more than likely our digestion system is weak from processed foods and can be built to a healthy state again ,funny thing then the processed stuff makes ya feel yucky
              I agree with the eating real butter. Margarine is one molecule away from being plastic.

I stopped listening to what doctors say years ago. They can only practice what they are taught in medical school and not much is taught about diet. What we eat can kill us or cure us. Simple fact.

Da Duck

Comment

Working...
              X