besteses place for fried rice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• besteses place for fried rice!

Where do you go for fried rice? (and if you can, include price)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: besteses place for fried rice!

I never go anywhere for the fried rice, but there are a few places that have KILLER fried rice. I'm especially fond of the fried rice at Mitsuken, which comes with two eggs and bacon for $1.99. The fried rice is just loaded with STUFF, meaty and veggie. Yummo.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      Where do you go for fried rice? (and if you can, include price)
      Adrian, the best fried fried rice is made at home. I make a good one. The next time you come, I make you the Auntie Lynn SPECIAL I made at Benny's!

When I go eat out...Ithe best place for fried rice is Janes fountain on Liliha Street. Da baggah broke da mouth. Order one egg on top. Winner. No worry about price when you hungry!

I use to like LIKELIKE but not like before...they use to make it per order. Now they make a whole bunch so it's not fresh. Sometimes you lucky, sometimes you not.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

sam the man
        sch st. near hough.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          sam the man
          sch st. near hough.
          ...has been closed for a month. Sorry. Looks like something else is opening up there, though.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
            ...has been closed for a month. Sorry. Looks like something else is opening up there, though.
            dmmit!
            both locales?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              both locales?
              The University one, I think, is either renamed something else or is also closed. Can't say for sure; I did look the last time I went by, but I didn't get a good glimpse.

Kimo, I never had the fried rice there, but the food there in general was only mediocre. I ate there because it was convenient (I live right up the hill) and reasonably priced, and there was this very hot Chinese counter-girl who, oh, never mind. Did you really like the other dishes on the menu?
              Last edited by scrivener; September 13, 2005, 11:14 PM. Reason: "So don't delay; act now; supplies are running out . . ."
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I used to get my fix of fried rice from the previous vendor that ran the HCC Cafeteria. I think the current vendor has fried rice in the morning, I don't know about the lunch time availability.

It's been years since I have had fried rice at Likelike Drive Inn. The Ala Moana L&L Drive In should have fried rice at the chopstick express side. U Choice Drive In at Daiei does have fried rice.

Comment

I eagerly await any advice for best places that serve vegetarian fried rice or chicken fried rice...I LOVE fried rice...sigh...don't know why...so good with hot sauce...yum...now I hungry...you all are killin' me!!!

Comment

http://khon2.com/2015/07/15/panda-ex...e-to-shortage/

Eggcellent!

Comment

Working...
                    X