Beer Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beer Ice Cream

I have made a drink called the Amber float made with any amber beer and a scoope of chocolate ice cream inside.......it really tasted like it looked :::blah:::
    <G>
    http://www.bartenderphd.com
    http://wwwmyspace.com/bartenderphd

Comment

Originally posted by <G>
      I have made a drink called the Amber float made with any amber beer and a scoope of chocolate ice cream inside.......it really tasted like it looked :::blah:::

It probably looked like what was in the bucket too!!! Elevator up!!!! Welcome to the Hanohano room...BLEahhhhhhh. Oh yeah....more please!
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

i guess y'all didn't know that ben & jerry's has a "black and tan" ice cream. it's a cream stout ice cream with a bit o'chocolate. i've had it. yum-o!

http://www.benjerry.com/our_products...product_id=180
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I've had it, too. I am a Ben and Jerry's devotee, but this was only okay. Honestly nothing to get excited about.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            I've had it, too. I am a Ben and Jerry's devotee, but this was only okay. Honestly nothing to get excited about.
            *gasp*

good ice cream is ALWAYS something to get excited about!!!
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
              good ice cream is ALWAYS something to get excited about!!!
              ...and it keeps the world spinning in greased grooves, eh Scrivener? (If you haven't seen the twisted movie version, with Nick Nolte & Debra Winger, do so. M. Emmet Walsh is brilliant as Mack.)

Comment

Id try it. I just might bust out the ice cream maker. Whens the next hui =)
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Sounds like a winner to me, probably go great with bittersweet chocolate.

Once made sorbet out of Oranjeboom(dutch orange beer)with ginger and lemon grass. Was decent.
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

Working...
                  X