X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cynsaligia
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

dinner was going to be at the bistro at century center...or is it century square? always get the two mixed up. anyway, it should have been a gastronomic orgasm of a meal.

but then the house keys got locked in the house as i was leaving (don't ask) and, not including the half hour wait time for the guy to arrive, it took the locksmith two hours to try to open the door. finally, he had to drill thru it. by the time the guy got done, it was already eleven pm.

it was only a cheapo door knob, not the dead bolt, that he had to open.

i prolly got rolled, bcs it cost me $125.

understandably, i am nowhere interested in dinner now.

Leave a comment:

• achow
    replied

went out to eat at a Chinese Food Restaurant called Royal Palace. The food was 'onolious!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Steak, salad and a bottle of water from The Steak and Fish Company at Ala Manoa Food Court.

Leave a comment:

• achow
    replied

Hamburger steak from the George Foreman Grill, brown rice, and water.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Zippy's with the family. I had the burrito and chili and some of my middle kid's saimin. Healthy, no. Tasty and comforting? Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Chicken and mozarella ravioli (from Costco) in garlic/EVOO, homemade pumpkin cinnamon rolls that just came out of my oven and are making the house smell soooo ono!

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Polish sausage, chicken bake and a cup of iced water.

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
    Tonight, because I felt my arteries weren't clogged enough, we made Sloppy Joe's with minced bacon in it. Mmmmmmm.... bacon.

This inspired a haiku for you:

Ogata's dinner
    clogging up his arteries.
    Angioplasty.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Ogata
    replied

Tonight, because I felt my arteries weren't clogged enough, we made Sloppy Joe's with minced bacon in it. Mmmmmmm.... bacon.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

NZ Corned Beef Cabbage and Rice. It's more expensive than the red can, but sooooooo much better.

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

Originally posted by jdub View Post
    Little sister's come home to be with the family. She has turned into a remarkable chef. She's made some seriously fine meals since her arrival. Chicken enchilada's, New York Steak, individual meat loafs. Wow!
    Ah, the little chicklette loves an audience. Loves to fill the belly and give the belly laughs! Enjoy her visit. I'm sure the whole gang is thrilled to have her home for a spell.

Leave a comment:

• jdub
    replied

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
    Did she feed you here or in Chicago, jdub?
    Little sister's come home to be with the family. She has turned into a remarkable chef. She's made some seriously fine meals since her arrival. Chicken enchilada's, New York Steak, individual meat loafs. Wow!

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

Originally posted by jdub View Post
    My sister Shannon made some baked ziti that is out of this world. Sublime grinds. Urp.
    Did she feed you here or in Chicago, jdub?

Leave a comment:

• jdub
    replied

My sister Shannon made some baked ziti that is out of this world. Sublime grinds. Urp.

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

WindwardRN, that sounds delightful.

London Broil from the grill; braised Brussels sprouts, sauted zuchinni and mushrooms, pasta for the kids. Two glasses of a Berringer 2002 Merlot (which might explain my quoting Emily Dickinson in another much gone awry thread).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X