X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julia Child, 91, Dies

Originally posted by Karen
    Kimo,

Uuhhh, who says it was produced since her death? well, yeah, you appear to, but that doesn't make it so.
    uuuhhhh welllll, they use the past tense when referring to her within the production. Sooo, I thot... nachurleee...

('course on could rejoin: "eh, da buggas just looped some segments of the voiceover of a show already in the can!" to which i concede as a possibility.)

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      uuuhhhh welllll, they use the past tense when referring to her within the production. Sooo, I thot... nachurleee...

('course on could rejoin: "eh, da buggas just looped some segments of the voiceover of a show already in the can!" to which i concede as a possibility.)"
      Well yes sir! Tis true they coulda, and apparently did have the whole thing made and sittin, then edited in a "past tense" comment of her, or as another poster suggested, they had the whole thing made, past tense, to show upon her demise.

This sorta reminds me of our govt. (G) Congress is said to have entire bills all typed up real purty, just waiting for the right timing, to lay another one out there for consideration. It is rumored that well before 9-11, some congress critters had the ill-named "Patriot" Act ready and waiting, and soon as the horror happened, they pounced on us with it, knowing most of their peers would, out of sheer emotional reaction, vote the thing in. Look! it worked, if true.

(Sorry the subject changed here, but ya know, conversation has a way of evolving like that. My most polite apology.)
      Last edited by admin; August 16, 2004, 09:22 PM. Reason: Fix broken quote tags.
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

ahh her inimitable cooking style.
        ------------------
        Grampa?

not for me, I'm stuffed!

ok then how bout with a little relish!?

Bring it on!

http://www.unknown.nu/julia/

Comment

Working...