Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2006!

heheheh

Thanksgiving is pau! It's on to Christmas!

What are you planning?

Every year I usually host a Christmas Party for family and friends at my hale.
    http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=286

This year ~ No moa.

MAMA and I will be spending our Christmas with my friends at KauKau Wagon this year. Hilton Hawaiian Village will be providing the FOOD! We will be amongst the gang I volunteer with every Saturday on a day when the Spirit of Christmas means so much more!

Gaya and Kiana will be in Illinois visiting her other grandma. My odda children will come down to spend time with me and Tutu cause they know my passion is to help the Hungry.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Christmas 2006!

Mele Kalikimaka!

My 'ohana and I like see either _The Santa Claus 3 or _Deck the Halls this afternoon. Tomorrow we like go Christmas shopping.

That's about it.

A hui hou!
    'Alika

Comment

Originally posted by akrauth View Post
      Mele Kalikimaka!

My 'ohana and I like see either _The Santa Claus 3 or _Deck the Halls this afternoon. Tomorrow we like go Christmas shopping.

That's about it.

A hui hou!
      akrauth. Tis the Season to be Jolly! What are you planning for Christmas ~ December 25th?

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

This is gonna be another expensive Christmas in this household. Anyone know if there's an adapter faceplate to mount a standard din-mount car stereo for a 1996 Geo Prism? This car uses those larger radios that are about double the size of a standard car stereo. Can you guess what I'm thinking of getting one of my boys for Christmas?

Thansgiving is pau but oh the leftovers. Turkey bones in the freezer for Juk (spelling?) and tons of turkey scraps. I gotta get some mayo for some turkey sandwiches. Lots of ham too so some cheese and sweetbread french toast will make for a nice Monte Cristo.

We were so stuffed we didn't have room for the three pies that are sitting in the fridge yet.

Christmas...my wife dared to hit WalMart at 6:30 this morning. At Home Depot at the Hilo store we typically hit $20,000 in sales by 6pm daily just for the Hardware department. We opened at 6am and by 7:30 this morning we were over $11,000 in sales. Mostly for the Dewalt $99 18vdc cordless drill with 2 batteries and charger, and the Ryobi 10" Compound Miter Saw for $69.00

This year will probably go down as one of the best Christmas sales for retail businesses.

All that aside, I think by tonight I'll be stuffed again and broke after my wife gets thru shopping for our six kids, her family, my family and our friends.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

We will be heading to the in-laws house. (my husbands family), we will spend the evening playing games,visiting, and watching movies, then Christmas morning we will open gifts with the kids, fall asleep for a while after, then I will be cooking dinner for everyone, then drive 2 hours back home.
          Every year his 2 sisters and their spouses and kids come and we all have Christmas together.
          This is our last Christmas with them and we are looking foward to our own new traditions next year and enjoying the ones they have this year!
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I'm thinkin' prime rib or rack of lamb for Christmas day. That's a good treat. Or simply throw some (Montreal Seasoned) sirloin steaks on the grill.

Costco started giving out (for free!) a new edition of their popular cook book. Some good lookin' ideas in there too. Nice lookin' book.
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Lots of ham too so some cheese and sweetbread french toast will make for a nice Monte Cristo.
              LOL....just got home from a very long night at work.

I read "sweetbread" and thought thymus glands and said "how odd to make french toast flavored with sweetbreads."

G'night.

Comment

Working...
              X