Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Interisland Krispy Kreme Trade

Originally posted by kukui_nut
    Nuh, uh. It would be a little over a mile. But, then again, why would you be at the airport on Maui without any ground trans?
    Just call it a whacky idea. I think I have enough points to make a round trip to Maui, eat some Krispy Kreame Donuts, take some photos along the way.

Comment

We love Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I wish they were around when i was younger.

You cant eat as many when you get into your 30's with out feeling guilty. lol.

I bet I coulda ate the F outta some Krispy Kreme Doughunts when i was 18 heh heh!

Holla If you hear me!

-vic

Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Comment

I had my first Krispy Kreme doughnut yesterday. OMG! I wasn't even hot and I loved it. I put in an order for two dozen with a school fundraiser to be picked up (in the Office Max lot) on June 8th. It's too bad that no one in my office eats doughnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by lelei
          I had my first Krispy Kreme doughnut yesterday. OMG! I wasn't even hot and I loved it. I put in an order for two dozen with a school fundraiser to be picked up (in the Office Max lot) on June 8th. It's too bad that no one in my office eats doughnuts.
          Curious..
          How does this work out as there isn't one on Oahu?

Comment

I go back home to Maui a few times a month and am always mystified by the vast quantities of donuts that people are carting back to Honolulu. Why anyone would pay large sums of money to buy crates of these things is beyond me. And yes, I find them quite good (send them through the glaze curtain for a second pass), but never eat them. I've never even been to the Maui store yet. Anyway, I prefer Komoda's.

Comment

Anything "new" is a novelty in the islands. KK donuts are a treat! But omg! They are so so so sweet! I still prefer coco puffs from Liliha Bakery! Too bad 9th Ave Bakery in Kaimuki closed - they had the BEST long johns and cream puffs! Miss the "old time bakery" products - where they used REAL butter and eggs - and not the pre mix stuff!

Comment

aaahh krispy cremes...there are kk factories all over the south.all grocery stores &most convenience stores carry them...every wed.the kk truck delivers them accross the street from my job...we 3 mgrs. have noticed that truck is parked closer &closer every time,motor running,back gate down..you can smell em they're so close!! we haven't eaten one in over 3 months cause we eat way too much...but,we've agreed that when it's finally parked close enough,we may have to close shop & steal the damn thing....we're thinking the high speed chase,grand theft auto charge & eating all we can eat just might kinda sorta be worth the jail sentence!!sad huh??

Comment

Coming soon to your local McD or Arby's...

Maybe no need bribe da ohana who holoholo to Maui to bring back Krispy Kreme donuts pretty soon..according to da story below, McDonald's or Arby's might end up buying KK. KK has seen sales plummet since the low carb craze started...

More here: http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsAr...toryID=6330314

P.S. It's a slow news day in the WM War Room.

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

you should see the orders I receive from my friends when I go back home for a visit. Krispy Kreme donughts is what my hand carry consists of.
                    La'akea

Comment

Eh, according to dis newstory, KK wen go introduce some frozen drinks that taste like da original glazed, plus get raspberry and chocolate kine foa summer. I haven't been insai da local KK in about 6 months, so I dunno if dese tings eva made it to market.

Anyway, good ting you guys oni get one KK in da 'aina right now. Da carbs for 1 of dese frozen drinks equal da carb count of about 4 original KK donuts, so you going get heart attack 4x faster drinking one of dese buggahs!

KK admits their sales have slumped because of da carb counting craze, but dey wen also go say dey get no plans to make low carb versions of da frozen drink (SBUX wen go cave in, and their Frap Lite ain't bad).

Miulang

Read here:http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/21/news...kreme/?cnn=yes
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I love Krispy Kremes

Comment

I dont' like KK cause of the sweetness.

Comment

Working...
                          X