Let's Do Lunch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's Do Lunch!

Thanks, anapuni808, helen, pz, and jdub, for the great company. We had a nice lunch and even nicer conversation. The proprietor must have thought, with all his picture-taking, that Pz was someone important, because he kept bringing us free food and almost didn't let me pay for the platter I shared with Pz. He finally conceded and said, "Just give me ten dollars," so I gave him the sawbuck and dropped a few bills into the tip jar. But the spicy ahi temaki and the cheesy Korean maki were freebies.

It was incredibly pleasant to be able to sit down with friends and chat over a mid-day meal! I am thinking of switching careers...
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      But the spicy ahi temaki and the cheesy Korean maki were freebies.
      Just to clarify to anyone else that is reading this that the cheesy Korean maki did contain cheese as well as kim chee.

Comment

A spontaneous lunch must also happen in late May/early June.
        I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Just to clarify to anyone else that is reading this that the cheesy Korean maki did contain cheese as well as kim chee.
          that is so wrong.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
            that is so wrong.
            But it felt so...not too bad.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
            X