Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

I have been noticing when either COCA-COLA or PEPSI introduces a new drink the other comes out with something similar. hmmmmmm....

Just tried the DIET COKE VANILLA ZERO = okay
    the DIET CHERRY COKE ZERO is pretty good

Now I just picked up DIET PEPSI's MAX at a SAFEWAY store today......

I LIKED IT VERY VERY MUCH!

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Do't drink any of that stuff...it's all poison.

Keep telling yourself, 'water, milk, or juice'.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

NO ONE will take away my 2 bottles of Dr. Pepper a week. Poison or not!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
        Do't drink any of that stuff...it's all poison.
        Don't tell other people what to do... it's annoying.

Comment

[...]Keep telling yourself, 'water, milk, or juice'.
          Cow juice? Ewwww!

Comment

Coca Cola has also reintroduced "Coca Cola Vanilla" (instead of the long departed Vanilla Coke which I had only been able to find at the Dole Cannery Regal cinemas..).
            n'importe

Comment

The problem companies like Coke and Pepsi face is that when they introduce a new product, they are usually only shifting customers from one of their brands to another. Sure, it's great if Coke Zero sells a zillion cases a day, but if most of that zillion is switching from Diet Coke (or Sprite, or Dasani, or Coke Classic, or...), it doesn't do the company much good. I suspect they introduce new varieties like this to keep customers' interest up and their loyalty strong, never really with the intention of keeping them long-term.

The desire to try something new is strong, so offering something new that's still in the family seems like a good idea.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Did any of y'all ever try the coke, uh....what was it called, the DARK one?? Oh, gag, barf it was horrible, it was some coffee mixed with the coke recipe and it gave me indigestion which I very rarely get. Never....will buy that one again and wonder.....is it taken off of the market yet?
                Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

That would be Coke Blaq. I never tried it. I don't know if it's still in production, but I know I've seen it recently at a few of my normal grab-a-drink stops.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

How about a cucumber pepsi?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19230461/

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
                      How about a cucumber pepsi?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19230461/

luckily its goin to be available there only. RIGHT?

I dont think it would be a success here in ol USA

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

Working at TARGET I came across Cucumber flavored water......

I'd stick w/ the traditional PLAIN or FRUIT FLAVORED

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                        I'd stick w/ the traditional PLAIN or FRUIT FLAVORED
                        Where is fruit-flavored water in bottles "traditional?"
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                          Where is fruit-flavored water in bottles "traditional?"

Traditional I was referring to >>>>PLAIN WATER<<<<

Comment

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI &amp; COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Never drink water. Fish pee in it.

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            Cow juice? Ewwww!
                            You don't like milk, Tutu? Well, more for me. I'm a milk addict. I almost never drink sodas. For me it's milk (or water (in spite of the fish joke) or iced tea, with lemon).

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI &amp; COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

You forget beer. I have a friend who could drink that like water.

That's why I no ask fo' sip from his sports bottle. In his world, public fountains would only deliver beer.
                              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                              X