Pet Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Food

I was just blogging a new entry about ramen, when it dawned that there's an egg in there I often never actually eat, but end up giving to our dogs as a treat...

Yeah, our dogs would love to partake in a bowl of ramen, but their diet is actually limited Eukanuba dry food, mixed with chicken stock and a dollup of cottage cheese, which their vet recommends.

But yeah, I'm guilty of sneaking them table food every now and then.

For treats, they get those chicken jerky strips from Costco. They LOVE that. Like seriously.

What do you feed your pets?

LikaNui, no ex-wife comments now. lol
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Pet Food

In the May 2nd Honolulu-Star Bulletin there was an article about this person who makes their dog's food,quite interesting. I myself am baking peanut butter dog treats as I write this!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
      What do you feed your pets?
      LikaNui, no ex-wife comments now. lol
      Heh. Hehehehe. Bwaaahahaha!

No matter, cuz she thought I was her pet. Man, I hated that collar and leash.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

In the neigbhorhood I grew up, our neighbor had 2 Schnauzer dogs. They fed them chicken every day, skin and all. Da' frozen kine in da' 5 lb. box you get on sale really cheap. Steamed and deboned. No dog food.

They lived a full, healthy life.

My late aunt fed her poodles table food their whole life. Mostly Japanese food. But also CHOCOLATE! and Ice Cream and other junks. They too also lived a full, healthy life.

Go figure.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I have two dogs. Like humans, domestic dogs also want variety! I try to feed my dog ​​all healthy recipes without worrying about indigestion. I give them a balanced AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Revolving Menu Trout & Pea Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food , which is cereal-free and uses trout as its first ingredient. This food is created with a high content of superior quality fats, as well as oils with a well-balanced ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fats.

Comment

Working...
          X