new place? MIX CAFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new place? MIX CAFE!

Thanks Auntie Lynn! You're one of my favorites. Have to admit I've been "lurking" for a few months and finally decided to sign on.

Comment

Originally posted by neonbright View Post
      Thanks Auntie Lynn! You're one of my favorites. Have to admit I've been "lurking" for a few months and finally decided to sign on.
      hahaha

One of your favorites? You shua? I blushing.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; October 4, 2007, 07:10 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

welcome neonbright! i SO know what you mean about the waistband/wallet thing. i have an excuse, though...we're leaving, so my time is almost up!

Comment

It's been reviewed by the Weekly Eater
          Burl Burlingame
          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

it's been a loooong time since i dropped by but i've eaten there twice in a row this week (prob won't be back in a while; just had to be in the downtown area). very nice to see that the place is still around and they're actually opening another branch in the downtown area; guess they're doing well.
            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
              it's been a loooong time since i dropped by but i've eaten there twice in a row this week (prob won't be back in a while; just had to be in the downtown area). very nice to see that the place is still around and they're actually opening another branch in the downtown area; guess they're doing well.
              that's great news, shaveice! thx for sharing. i love it when i see restaurants that do their thing well succeed, esp in an economic climate like ours. maybe when i feel better eric and i can swing by. any ideas where their new branch will be?
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
              X