X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Candies & Treats

We're ready at my Hale!

Mz. Tea Kettle

P.S. Daughters coming ova with moa Candies!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

not going T or T'ing this year since my lil one is going to be on a plane tonight, however have already done the pumpkin carving thing, bought those costco bags of chocolate candies to pass out, but stashed the almond joys and i think i ate all the peanut butter m & m's.

goodie bags for her class consisted of pencils, glo-sticks, sour patch kids, gummy insects, gummy body parts, lollipop skulls and assorted chocolates.

Comment

We like to give out those mini chocolate bars...mmmm! Hersheys, Reese's, Snickers, Mild Duds, Twix, Almond Joys, Mounds, Nestle Crunch. And this year I bought the mini packs of those red swedish fish....which I ate most of!
        Lovena

Comment

I bought bags of "fun-sized" treats, but the weather looks crappy! It's already raining! Oh well, I'll leave the light on, anyway, from 6;00 to 8:00 P.M. for any junior ghosts and goblins ............

Comment

It's pouring! Someone should declare it CANCELED till weather is betta.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Weather wen clear as soon as I posted the above.

I ran out of candies again dis year.

I hiding and closed dee front light.

No moa noise in my hale.

Everybody wen home.

Shhhhhhh...quiet. They're still trick-or-treating.

(Go away!)heheheh

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                It's pouring! Someone should declare it CANCELED till weather is betta.
                Didn't that actually happen one year...1978 or round about that time? Or is my brain going fut-fut?!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Didn't that actually happen one year...1978 or round about that time? Or is my brain going fut-fut?!
                  There was a year around that time (I can't remember exactly when) that Halloween was cancelled! ... by Mayor Fasi. He caught some flack about that declaration, but I think he was absolutely correct.

I remember it was really bad weather (much, much worst than today) and it was really pouring, island-wide. I mean it wa Jonah-like rain! I was driving to my typesetter in Wahiawa during afternoon rush hour when I heard the news. I thought: That's a no-brainer; why didn't they do this earlier?.

Comment

Working...
                  X