African men use Hawaii photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African men use Hawaii photos

Does anyone here have myspace account if so how many have u come from fake photos that are right many, because many african men wont use there own pictures but they say that British and American girls wont talk to them. I have come across 15 accounts own by the same guy who refuses to use or show his own face on myspace .. But the photo he will use is that of ur own native man who does modelling, I have learn`t alot how pple can try and portait themself as anyone they want but when it comes to time to ask them to show their faces there excuss is well this is`t really my photo ..so why do they use other pples photos...

http://www.focushawaii.com/model-tal...b/casey008.jpg

http://www.focushawaii.com/model-tal...2011-19-03.jpg

http://www.focushawaii.com/model-tal...b/casey009.jpg

Now this model is called Casey who being use alot on myspace and man I would like to get in contact with to let him know. but why use someone else photos.
    Last edited by admin; August 11, 2008, 06:58 AM. Reason: Do not hotlink images from unafilliated websites.

Re: African men uses hawaii photos

Speaking of using photos that don't belong to you, this is probably a good time to remind everyone about our guidelines relating to embedding images in posts: If they're not your images and they're not on your server, do not display them, just link to them (or ideally the page on which they appear on the originating website). Otherwise, it's "bandwidth theft," and unfairly impacts the remote server with every view of the post here on HawaiiThreads. Thanks!

Comment

Those photos come from the Focus International website. Here's the page for the third guy. You don't work for them, do you?

As for people using other people's photos for their online profiles, this is a very, very widespread practice. Someone here on this board has written about having her own family's photos uploaded to dozens of accounts, and I've had my own photos of my kids claimed as someone else's kids online. They sometimes create whole narratives behind the stolen images.

Wanting to meet American girls is one motive, sure. There are plenty of other more likely reasons, however.

Comment

Well in the case of photo sharing files sites such as Flickr, it depends on the licensing you choose. If you choose "creative commons" then people can post them to other sites as long as they are not commercial I think. For me, I have learned to copyright all of my photos and have actually called a few sites on copyright violation.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
          Those photos come from the Focus International website. Here's the page for the third guy. You don't work for them, do you?

As for people using other people's photos for their online profiles, this is a very, very widespread practice. Someone here on this board has written about having her own family's photos uploaded to dozens of accounts, and I've had my own photos of my kids claimed as someone else's kids online. They sometimes create whole narratives behind the stolen images.

Wanting to meet American girls is one motive, sure. There are plenty of other more likely reasons, however.

No I dont work for them I live in the UK not hawaii and I agree using othre pples photos is`t on its dont right patheric and it also gives that person a very bad name....

Comment

Originally posted by Janette View Post
            No I dont work for them I live in the UK not hawaii ....
            ahhhh, but it is Focus "International" Hawaii....
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Re: African men use Hawaii photos

Focus International is a reputable agency on the Big Island. I know "Casey" and will contact his agent.

Comment

Tutu! What a coincidence! I'm glad that you can contact that guy and let him know. Wow, what a wierd thing to have happen! Poor guy...in Hawaii you'd like to think that you're mostly isolated from this kind of thing. Thanks a bunch www!
                Last edited by turtlegirl; August 11, 2008, 03:53 PM. Reason: clarity
                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

The State of Hawaii is a very small town, TG. Not unusual at all...nor weird...in this day and age! The internet eliminates all isolated boundries. I emailed his agent. I doubt I'll hear back. It's out of my hands at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Focus International is a reputable agency on the Big Island. I know "Casey" and will contact his agent.
                    If u know Casey do u think u can get me a date with him he is goergous and handsome. And also tell him that I`ve had 2 guys posing as him, which is`t on in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by Janette View Post
                      If u know Casey do u think u can get me a date with him he is goergous and handsome. And also tell him that I`ve had 2 guys posing as him, which is`t on in my books.
                      No to your first question!
                      Per post #7 above, I've contacted his AGENT, not him.
                      It sounds like internet "dating" isn't working for you.

Comment

No to your first question!
                        Per post #7 above, I've contacted his AGENT, not him.
                        It sounds like internet "dating" isn't working for you.

Internet dating no thanks but after grilling these to pairs of loser who think its so fun to hide behind another person photos is`t on in my case its just patheric and very shadow. These are the 2 loser who are posing as this model from the agentice.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=198105325

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=384927289

Now how stupid do they look.

Comment

Well it seem see that most African men are choicing to use Casey Photos
                          as there own from Focus International Hawaii and as u can see this is breaking there code of practice when someone uses ur photos without asking..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=391870406

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=115938903

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=96179014

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=115955044

The first one I`ve place here has taken the trouble to use some more of Casey photos as his own, as he wont place his own photographic..

Now I`m not being racial but my point is why bothered using other pples photos sure, when the other person ask if he can see them on webcam, as many of us all have been asked this including me but, I don`t own a webcamera because I don`t like the device but thats my choice...

I`ve came across a lady who as has ran into this man who posing as this photo, we have become rather good friends.And she has told me that many african many use these photos, because they have a daft idea that British and America women dont like African men. Well I`m begining to wonder why. Well if they stop using photos that is`t theres then they might be surprise, who talk to who doesn`t matter what ur colour skin is...

Comment

Did you notice the other common denominator on all the web pages you linked, Janette? ALL have the same friend...Tom!

Comment

Did you notice the other common denominator on all the web pages you linked, Janette? ALL have the same friend...Tom!
                              Watch out, identity thieves. Detective Sue is on the case!

Last edited by MyopicJoe; August 21, 2008, 08:56 AM.
                              "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                              "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                              "
                              Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
                              X