All Look The Same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Look The Same?

Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Can you tell the differece? Take this TEST and see how well you do.

Myself being Japanese , I was surprised that I got 9 out of 18 correct,but I'm rated as normal
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: All Look The Same?

I've taken this test before so I memorized most of the answers already, heh :x

Although, the first time I took it a few years ago I think I got a 7...I just know it was something sad. I got all the Chinese people, I remember that.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Wow. A classic. Posted to sister-site HawaiiStories in July 2002, and discussed at great length at the excellent Metafilter almost a year before that. I'm actually surprised it's still around.

Comment

I did it twice...first, just with quick glances...and got a 6...with a bit more thought I got a 10... Interesting....
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

I only got 7 but is it just me or are there some rather atypical individuals in that group?
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

wow... i know less than i thought i do.
            -kp!

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
              I only got 7 but is it just me or are there some rather atypical individuals in that group?

I got an 11. I went back and checked my answers and I gotta say that your observation is correct at least for me.
              You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

I got 13 correct.
                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

I got an 8. I guess that's bad.

Considering I'm chop suey with some Korean and Chinese blood in me, among others, I'm a little surprised I did so poorly.

I have to admit, I kind of just randomly guessed at a bunch, cuz had no idea.

Comment

I got a 6....Yikes.
                    My Fiancee is Taiwanese, but no Asian person believes it when she tells them, cos her skin is so dark...Guess where always think she's from ? Hawai'i. I personally don't think she looks Hawai'ian, I think the darkness of the skin throws people off.

Funny, whenever we see an Asian person (or anything Asian) we go "chineSSSSe"...mostly we just make a hissing sound. It's a little joke we have, so we'll walk right by someone hissing...When we were in Waikiki, we sounded like a tire with the air running out...it was like CONSTANT.
                    One of those stupid nside joke things couples do, I guess... I don't even know how it started. Maybe one time she said " I think that person is Chinessse..." and extended the "s" sound...after that it just stuck.
                    Anyway, I thought I would score a little better on this test. I'm disappointed in myself
                    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Very bad
                      Obviously you can't tell the difference.
                      <3 EriKa
                      ErikaMarie.us

Comment

you know I haven't taken the test... nor plan to...

But I read in the Hawaii Bound Thread started by Erikamarie how much Erikamarie looks like Leikaina's profile...and I got to kind of agree...

http://hawaiithreads.com/member.php?u=888

(and both are beautiful)

Comment

Wow... I am hopelessly wrong on most of it...... wow...
                          Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Queen~~~You and me both...but here is the catch! I took it with a friend and he did no better and he is from Korea 100%...so I don't feel too bad. He just laughed it off. He told me the only reason he would know me out of a line up is because I have pink hair. Because I look the same as everyone else also!
                            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                            Sharing withother survivors...
                            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                              you know I haven't taken the test... nor plan to...
                              Does anyone care? I know I don't. Why post in the thread if you have no plans to participate?

I got 12 out of 18.

Comment

Working...
                              X