Where's Adrian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Adrian?

Did I miss something in another thread? It appears Adrian hasn't posted in a month and that was about a health matter. Any info?

Re: Where's Adrian?

Are you psychic?!? I was wondering exactly the same thing yesterday, swear to Gawd!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Speaking of missing regulars, TimKona hasn't posted over a month either. I ran into him twice recently and he explained why he has been absent fromposting. PM me, if you'd like to know more.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        Are you psychic?!? I was wondering exactly the same thing yesterday, swear to Gawd!
        Yes, I'm psychic. I was waiting for you to post the question. You didn't so I did!

Comment

Well, it all started it with...neba mind. I'll let Adrian explain when he is ready to explain.

Or it could be he's actually busy with his new job.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy View Post
            Speaking of missing regulars, TimKona hasn't posted over a month either. I ran into him twice recently and he explained why he has been absent fromposting. PM me, if you'd like to know more.
            Yeah, he filled me in as well. Let's just say he's got stuff going on that requires his full attention these days - and he knows his priorities. Aaron, if you see him again, be sure to let him know that many of us await his return.

Comment

ADRIAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!

Sorry... couldn't pass up the oppurtunity .

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                ADRIAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!

Sorry... couldn't pass up the oppurtunity .

you rang?
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post

you rang?

i know that ^^^^ adrian can be seen in GEICO caveman commercials playing the therapist.

the HT adrian? not so much.
                  superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Blue's been gone for awhile, too. Do we all need to cyber gargle?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Yeah, he filled me in as well. Let's just say he's got stuff going on that requires his full attention these days - and he knows his priorities. Aaron, if you see him again, be sure to let him know that many of us await his return.
                      I will make sure to do that. It was kinda funny how I ran into him though. I was in the restroom after seeing a movie with my girlfriend when I ran into the first time. Then two days later I ran into again at Lex Brodies while I was waiting for a tire to be changed on my truck.
                      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                      The Kona Blog

Comment

He appears to be fine. He's been posting pretty regularly on at least one other local forum.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          Blue's been gone for awhile, too. Do we all need to cyber gargle?
                          She's fine. She just had some exciting times with Southwest Airlines about a month ago while on a trip back to the West Coast. She's posting on other forums.

Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X